Hidden preferences

After installing the game for the first time, I always go to "Preferences" and go item by item configuring to my liking.

Some time ago, I was frustrated because every time I went to procesing, I had a lot of stops, and most of the time there was no message in the inbox that justified the stop. After doing some research on this forum, I saw some users recommending unticking the option "Custon Screen Flow / Visit News Screen Automatically" (specially @XaW , thank you), which significantly improved my processing time.

At first, I was surprised that I missed that option, but then I realised that this option doesn't show up unless you search for it specifically using the search box. By trying some random words I discovered more hidden preferences.

Is there a list with all the hidden preferences somewhere?, or could you tell me if there is any other important hidden preference?

1 hour ago, hernancap said:

After installing the game for the first time, I always go to "Preferences" and go item by item configuring to my liking.

Some time ago, I was frustrated because every time I went to procesing, I had a lot of stops, and most of the time there was no message in the inbox that justified the stop. After doing some research on this forum, I saw some users recommending unticking the option "Custon Screen Flow / Visit News Screen Automatically" (specially @XaW , thank you), which significantly improved my processing time.

At first, I was surprised that I missed that option, but then I realised that this option doesn't show up unless you search for it specifically using the search box. By trying some random words I discovered more hidden preferences.

Is there a list with all the hidden preferences somewhere?, or could you tell me if there is any other important hidden preference?

Type in search bar the letter "s" and more options will unveil. 

On 28/08/2023 at 01:16, hernancap said:

Thanks for this. I followed your lead and it really works!

5 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

Thanks for this. I followed your lead and it really works!

How do I decide which news items the game decides I need to come back for (ie, it breaks the advancement of the game).

I have checked the box to take longer processing.

Screenshot 2023-08-30 at 17.04.28.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/08/2023 at 13:04, paz said:

How do I decide which news items the game decides I need to come back for (ie, it breaks the advancement of the game).

I have checked the box to take longer processing.

Screenshot 2023-08-30 at 17.04.28.png

News aren't the same as the inbox entries that usually break the processing. I don't know which one you are referring to.