Debt ridden Clubs

Hi guys , i was wondering if anyone knows of clubs that are swamped in debt and financial instability. I tried to search the net maybe there are any articles but unfortunately wasn't very helpful.

I wasn't really only interested in English clubs but mostly on a European level.

personally i have found Austria Wien that have over 80m debt.

if you know of any other clubs , feel free to post them here. could be an awesome idea for a save with a club that needs huge amount of effort 

I know kv Mechelen start with 45m€ in debt. Though after the first decent-ish season (won the cup) there was an internal takeover and the debt was restructured to monthly 375k repayments instead of the 1.7M€ per month you start out with.

12 hours ago, jens_dewit said:

I know kv Mechelen start with 45m€ in debt. Though after the first decent-ish season (won the cup) there was an internal takeover and the debt was restructured to monthly 375k repayments instead of the 1.7M€ per month you start out with.

i am doing austria wien at the moment and you start the save with 85million euro of debts aswell. the thing is with a couple of good runs in europe you can remove the debt easily. in fact it took me just 4 seasons and during that time i always won the league and did a double and even went through to last 16 of champions league.

i was told aswell bursaspor are literally littered with debt and have been relegated to division 3 aswell