Logo's for England's lower divisions L12, L13 and L14 in FM23

Hi All,

I was wondering if there is a logo pack available with the logo's for the lowest English leagues. I started managing Poole Borough (L11), because they have a logo in the game. 

I want to take control of a lower league team, but they don't have a real logo.

Is this possible with the game editor or not?

Anyone got some tips?

Doubt someone has made it, unless they made it while also creating the leagues, as I assume some teams would need to be created. If you want, you can create on yourself without much knowledge other than minor image editing and some copy/paste from other logo packs.

Just ask @Johnny Ace, he knows how to add for Belarus at least ;)

One logo is more than enough, I though they look silly when they qualify for CL without a logo :(

I am now using the TCM logo pack, almost completely fills till L11 in England.

Do i need the ingame editor or can I add the logo (when i find it) in the graphics file?

6 hours ago, koen.westerveldd said:

Do i need the ingame editor or can I add the logo (when i find it) in the graphics file?

You can add it to your graphics pack, you need (I think) the team's ID then you need to make a little edit to the config file, @XaW can point you in the right direction because I messed it up 

16 hours ago, koen.westerveldd said:

One logo is more than enough, I though they look silly when they qualify for CL without a logo :(

I am now using the TCM logo pack, almost completely fills till L11 in England.

You don't need the IGE. If you have a file, then all you need is the logo you want in two files 200x200 px and 20x20 px with transparent background. Both files need to named "<uniqueID>.png".

Depending on how your file structure for icons and logos are set up you need to get the big file in with the other big files and in the config.xml, add the following line:

<record from="<uniqueID>" to="graphics/pictures/club/<uniqueID>/logo"/>

Obviously change the <uniqueID> for the actual ID of the team, ie, the same as the filename.

Then get the small file in with the other small files and fine the config.xml in the same folder and add:

<record from="<uniqueID>" to="graphics/pictures/club/<uniqueID>/icon"/>

Then reload skin and you should have it in the game.

It might seem a bit hard, but it's actually quite easy once you get the hang of it. The biggest issue I find is actually finding the logo and removing the background, as I'm not good at image editing. Resizing can be done in paint, and then it's just moving files and adding one line into each of the two config files, really.

Even @Johnny Ace understood it! ;) 

7 hours ago, XaW said:

You don't need the IGE. If you have a file, then all you need is the logo you want in two files 200x200 px and 20x20 px with transparent background. Both files need to named "<uniqueID>.png".

Depending on how your file structure for icons and logos are set up you need to get the big file in with the other big files and in the config.xml, add the following line:

<record from="<uniqueID>" to="graphics/pictures/club/<uniqueID>/logo"/>

Obviously change the <uniqueID> for the actual ID of the team, ie, the same as the filename.

Then get the small file in with the other small files and fine the config.xml in the same folder and add:

<record from="<uniqueID>" to="graphics/pictures/club/<uniqueID>/icon"/>

Then reload skin and you should have it in the game.

It might seem a bit hard, but it's actually quite easy once you get the hang of it. The biggest issue I find is actually finding the logo and removing the background, as I'm not good at image editing. Resizing can be done in paint, and then it's just moving files and adding one line into each of the two config files, really.

Even @Johnny Ace understood it! ;) 

I’m confused. I thought the logo files was 180x180 and 18x18 (25x18)

37 minutes ago, grade said:

I’m confused. I thought the logo files was 180x180 and 18x18 (25x18)

I just looked at the ones I had and they were in 200x200 and 20x20, so I created mine in the same way, and it works fine. Perhaps the game allows for some margin?

There is a logo pack for the level 20+ league FM20 file of Dan BHTFC.
And since the club IDs haven't changed since FM20 you should be able to still use those logos.
EDIT: found it - there you go.

I used this logo pack in FM20 and I used it again im FM23 so I can confirm that it works.

You may have to adjust your logo config files. (I didn't use any other league files with Dans, no idea if using multiple league files at once is even possible with that gargantuan english pyramid.)

You can definitely add the logos manually to the existing config files, I tested that.

@AhMostyn Thank you very much for those logos, they made (and still make) Dans file so much more enjoyable for me.

Edited by LowestLeagueHero

If the file is for FM23 it should be playable.

But to be honest - I avoid using files from the steam workshop. 

Too many people upload files there that aren't thoroughly tested and bug out after a couple seasons.

(Dans FM23 file seems to be level 11 "only" for now, at least I didn't find another one with a quick search.)

vor 13 Minuten schrieb koen.westerveldd:

Well, it said FM 20 what you sent. So i don't think it's playable.

Maybe this November there will be a level 20 league available.

What FM version are you playing?

That is a misunderstanding, I guess. You originally asked for lower league logos.

And the logos in the post I linked (the post by AhMostyn ) are perfectly compatible with FM23 (I verified this with a certain PL logo not included in the vanilla game ;)).
The league files by Dan from the starting post of that topic are not compatible, however.

I played FM20 up until April this year (due to an ongoing manager story in another forum) and then switched to FM23.

Edited by LowestLeagueHero

Sorry, my mistake.

I recently upgraded from FM 16 to FM 23, so I am looking for options to expand/extend the league experience from the lowest level of football.

I saw I couldn't bring the tactics/training/etc. from the game, so i have to start over with all these things.

I will look later today if I get the logo packs working in FM 23 :D

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, koen.westerveldd said:

@XaW I followed your post, but i don't seem to get it working:

image.png.27b5c1b84c372f8aca2fdb9366b71999.png

image.png.9a43ab9f4f712805272f202fb50810c3.png

image.png.854f835c2489f90bf256e61bae79db08.png

image.png.03340c9300e5b01c016a985cb26f9e99.png

What did i miss ?

image.png

north tawnton.jpeg

Are you sure about that uniqueID? Custom teams usually start with 2000?

10 minutes ago, koen.westerveldd said:

This is what i see in the bar in FM:

image.png.9a43ab9f4f712805272f202fb50810c3.png

Is this the correct ID or am I looking at the wrong place?

I use Dan's database for level 20, it is not a team created by me.

It looks correct to me, if the png's are in the same folder as their respective confic file, it should work based on what I see there.

Have you unticked "use skin cache" in the game and then reloaded the skin?

16 minutes ago, koen.westerveldd said:

Where can I find this?

Preferences. Search for cache, and untick it, then search for "reload" and tick the "reload skin when confirming changes in preferences" and click "confirm", that should reload the skin, as well as update any logos and such.

4 minutes ago, koen.westerveldd said:

KitBasher? How does that work in a custom made database?

Kitbasher is a Windows program, that creates kits for existing and created teams, it makes for the entire league if you want to, with the click of a button. It also can get the info off the wiki page (if that information exists on the wiki site).

4 hours ago, interesti88 said:

I just got FM23 and got a logo pack but how do I fix the Man Utd no logo issue? Thank you.

That would go beyond the licensing, ref the whole Man UFC thing, so I don't think we can discuss it here on the forum. Perhaps you can google it and find an answer.

41 minutes ago, koen.westerveldd said:

Hi guys, maybe a bit off topic, but is there a place on this forum where we can post logos so the creators (example: TCM Logos) can pick them up and put them in the logopacks?

TCM has his own site where you can upload the logos.  Sortitoutsi forums also have various places for that.

There is no such place on this forum for licensing reasons