Player Recommendations For League Two

Hello, does anyone have any recommendations for very cheap players to buy or loan who will help out in league one and league two, Tranmere do not have a lot of money and i need too strengthen up the squad. Any position is welcome just need anyone. Thank you :thup:

20 hours ago, HJgrayson said:

Hello, does anyone have any recommendations for very cheap players to buy or loan who will help out in league one and league two, Tranmere do not have a lot of money and i need too strengthen up the squad. Any position is welcome just need anyone. Thank you :thup:

What season are you in? What positions do you need strengthening the most? 

Look for clubs in the Premier League / Championship that have players available for loan. 

Ask them all out for a trial of three weeks and you'll be good. 

Don't hesitate to send them back if they have less than three stars. From there on cut the weed after a few days. This criteria is personal, but having stamina less than 10 for example is not recommended. Furthermore, get a senior affiliate to reduce costs even more. It's possible to get players for free, since you won't be able to pay for their wages to begin with.  Be aware: you can only have 30 trialist at a time at your club. 

On 15/08/2023 at 18:14, HJgrayson said:

Have a look at the "Contract Expired" players and offer them a Trial. Plenty of bargains available even for Leagues 1 and 2.

On 17/08/2023 at 15:53, Brasilia88 said:

Look for clubs in the Premier League / Championship that have players available for loan. 

Ask them all out for a trial of three weeks and you'll be good. 

Don't hesitate to send them back if they have less than three stars. From there on cut the weed after a few days. This criteria is personal, but having stamina less than 10 for example is not recommended. Furthermore, get a senior affiliate to reduce costs even more. It's possible to get players for free, since you won't be able to pay for their wages to begin with.  Be aware: you can only have 30 trialist at a time at your club. 

This is a good way to go, apart from that you can do the same with free agents. Just go to your players in range and filter by free agents, I usually sort them by reputation and offer a trial to a bunch of positions I need.

I just started a save with Salford and with some good loans from big clubs and free transfers I got an ok team. If you are looking for some concrete examples here are some players I got:

Danny Simpson - a 34YO DR. My only natural DR was injured for like 8 months at the start of the game, so I had to get at least one.

Jerome Sinclair - a great 25YO striker for any league 2 or league 1 team. He asks for a high wage, but worth it.

Dean Lyness - An ok 30YO GK