I created analytics app to spot quality players called MoneyballFM.com and I really need your feedback.

Hi,

During my games I figured out there is a lot of value in Free Transfers, Loans, Expiring contracts etc., but it was really painful to look at player search screen.

I created an app that allows you to export the data and estimate player's CA based on current scouting knowledge. This makes huge difference and boost the transfer performance significantly.

Currently, there following views: Free Agents, Loans, Transfer Listed, Expiring Contracts, Role Suitability and Team Growth.

I really like to know if you like the idea and find this kind of app useful.

This is my side-project based on a framework that allows rapid prototyping, but many things are as is and hard to adjust, so please be gentle.

Link:

https://moneyballfm.com

MoneyballFM_Free.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice, I guess this was done with Streamlit/python? I'm planning do develop an analytics app as well with Shiny (python or R) was just waiting for FM24 to release so I can get the actual fields for the game..

2 minutes ago, st4lz said:

Yes, that's streamlit/python. Thanks @gam945, I hugely admire the work you did on the data visualisation tool.

I hope that creativity of some players would advance this game even further.

If you're interested we can develop the app together - you'll find Shiny gives you a lot more flexibility than Streamlit..

DM me if you'd like ;)

I already began writing some functions like positions parsing (ex: "M(RC),AM(RC)" to "M(R),M(C),AM(R),AM(C)") etc