What is wrong with the hot dogs in this game?

7 hours ago, TokyoWanderer said:

The world at large finally realized that hot dogs are disgusting. The vans will go broke and be gone from the stadiums by FM24.

Yes, I think they should switch to vegan alternatives for the start of next season. lol

• SI Staff
14 hours ago, stockwellpete said:

Every hot dog van, in every ground - there's never ever anyone queuing up to buy one. Why is that? Lack of onions, or mustard perhaps? Very weird.

Clearly the crowd are so completely captivated by the tactical genius on display, that they are willing to give up the chance to purchase mediocre hotdogs. :D

23 hours ago, stockwellpete said:

Every hot dog van, in every ground - there's never ever anyone queuing up to buy one. Why is that? Lack of onions, or mustard perhaps? Very weird.

Since they got rid of all the picnic tables a couple of games back, there's nowhere for people to sit and eat their hotdogs.

23 hours ago, stockwellpete said:

they are the wurst...   (sorry) and if, served with cheese, they're the wurst Kase scenario.. 

Edited by rinso

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/08/2023 at 09:27, stockwellpete said:

Yes, I think they should switch to vegan alternatives for the start of next season. lol

The hot dog vans appear at the New Lawn; home of the world's first vegan football club!

On 10/08/2023 at 14:16, Zachary Whyte said:

Clearly the crowd are so completely captivated by the tactical genius on display, that they are willing to give up the chance to purchase mediocre hotdogs. :D

Not if you've seen how my Stenhousemuir team is playing this season.  Season one:  Play like world beaters, narrowly miss promotion.  Season two:  Dog toffee.

On 09/08/2023 at 16:58, stockwellpete said:

"As manager, you should get to use your wages to upgrade the condiments" in 5... 4... 3...

7 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

Of course the fans buy their hotdogs. At half time. It's just a shame the camera doesn't show it as we're dragged kicking and screaming into the dressing room to give a pep talk.

You call it pep talk, I call it launching a water bottle at my skipper's face. 

12 hours ago, GS_Ball said:

Oh my word 😂

7 hours ago, Platinum said:

Haha!

To be fair, it's more of a type of Bovril, or just a sausage broth really. But hotdog water sounds better! :D 

I remember Kidderminster Harriers had a pretty legendary "meat drink".

Actually all of their catering was top drawer way before clubs started offering better food after being embarassed on Twitter for their offerings.

Edited by Brother Ben

19 minutes ago, Brother Ben said:

If there isn't someone in S.I. towers writing all this down i'll be sorely disapointed.

I'm expecting long snaking queues in FM24.  

Give the people what they want 

This is the only new feature we'll ever need 😂

1 hour ago, Brother Ben said:

If there isn't someone in S.I. towers writing all this down i'll be sorely disapointed.

I'm expecting long snaking queues in FM24.  

Give the people what they want 

Make that dynamic to reflect the number of attendance please.