Development List

In my current save, I have a Loan Manager with excellent statistics but he doesn't do anything. 

In the development centre, I have several players highlighted who need to go out on loan. I have added them to the Development List.

Under Responsibilities, I have asked the Loan Manager to take care of offering out players for loan. I have set 50% for both playing and non-playing time, have set preference for Regular Starter as a minimum and asked the Loan Manager to look for teams that have at least average facilities. 

Every time I look at the Development List in the Transfer Section, all my players have "Not Started" next to their names. It doesn't matter what I do, each time I go back to the Transfer Section, I see the same message. Not one of my players has been offered out on loan all season. 

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I might do to change things?

Thanks, in advance. 

Gruff66

Edited by Gruff66

I would suggest to lower quality of training facilities and playtime (from Regular to Squad or Impact Sub). Remember that your youngsters, might prefer to stay on your club because of training facilities (quality) and waiting a chance from you to play them in senior team. I would consider the 50% to be lower as well, because might increase interesting from somewhere.