FM23 Summer Transfer Update with no non-player changes

Dear All,

Does anyone have a FM23 summer transfer update that does NOT include non-player changes? 

Reason being I have my own personal file with non-player changes and having performed tests I have realized my file clashes with other files made by members of the community.

Thanks

I think you have more chance of answer in the editor data forum, this is for general discussion. And to answer your question, yes, there will be a community driven updated DB for FM23, but I cannot provide any dates as I am not a custom DB maker.

7 hours ago, Arijit said:

I think you have more chance of answer in the editor data forum, this is for general discussion. And to answer your question, yes, there will be a community driven updated DB for FM23, but I cannot provide any dates as I am not a custom DB maker.

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I initially posted my question on the editors hideaway section but was told to post it somewhere else..

43 minutes ago, kb1000 said:

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I initially posted my question on the editors hideaway section but was told to post it somewhere else..

Ok. My bad then. But I'll advise to wait till August end before you go and download custom DB. Why? Because transfer market is still open and sometimes a new version of custom DB will get released by community. How many times you will download and restart a save? It's better to wait till August end and get the latest transfer DB and start a new game afterward.

20 hours ago, Arijit said:

Ok. My bad then. But I'll advise to wait till August end before you go and download custom DB. Why? Because transfer market is still open and sometimes a new version of custom DB will get released by community. How many times you will download and restart a save? It's better to wait till August end and get the latest transfer DB and start a new game afterward.

No worries. I agree its best until the end of August. My hope is somewhere there will be a update at that time that will include only player transfers just so I can avoid that clash with my own non-player changes file.

Well, I also play FM17 and I use sortitoutsi community update for 2018 season while starting a new game. They come in a pack of multiple files - one for each type of updates. One for all injury, one for all media personality, one for only transfers etc. I only enable Injury and Transfer files and do not enable others. However, I don't know if any other community pack comes with similar separate files or not. This is the only way you can use only transfer data updates and not others.