Adjusting loan conditions . . .

stockwellpete

At the moment, when you offer a player for loan and you get no reply, you have to completely re-do all the individual loan conditions. It would be better if your original offer appeared in the loan box so that you could then adjust maybe one or two of the conditions instead of the whole thing. This makes a significant difference if you are at a big club and you may be attempting to loan out quite a few players at the start of the season.

Absolutely yes.  3 Loan wishes...

1.  Like you said, be able to see your last offer.   So if I know last time I offered him out I tried to get 100k a month and didn't get any bites, so this time I'll offer him for 60k a month, and so on..

2.  Be able to program a default loan offer, so that when I pull up a loan screen its prepopulated.  For example I'll almost always try to get Regular Starter and 100% of wages when I offer for loan, so being able to make those lines already selected when I pull up the loan screen would be nice.

3.  Being able to target by country is great, but I would love if you could do by league or tier.  So if I know I only want to loan a guy out to a top league, or to the 2nd tier league in my country, I could do so and avoid seeing the offers of the 3rd-4th tier leagues

• 1 month later...