Games can only be scheduled Wednesday and Saturday

Hi, it's me again. :lol:

I'm running in another problem with my custom Brazil pyramid. It's all working now in terms of competition and dynamics, but, all the games from the national divisions are only happening on Saturday, and we have a Wednesday open in the scheduling for cup matches, and even the default time being 16:00 for weekend matches, the games all happen on Saturday at 15:00. I already changed a lot of things in the nation and competition fixture and schedule rules and I'm completely unaware of how to solve it.

League Schedule

Screenshot.thumb.png.a4ca06ba2c8b9e127e83bfc5d49b4d62.png

Match Days

Screenshot-2.thumb.png.8c33a16642e713e2c95a5518d812fa9d.png

Dates

Screenshot-3.thumb.png.bcefd0d6b269125d111724326583e8ed.png

TV Dates

Screenshot-4.thumb.png.537af0dc1a36682234886757e47bf560.png

Knockout round scheduling (all matches are scheduled to Sunday)

Screenshot-5.thumb.png.fe4b034f5d25fcfcb9c9781aff3949b2.png

Nation default fixture time

Screenshot-6.thumb.png.d9251cd3907672ebf27a469986459ad7.png

Fixture time for all the divisions

Screenshot-7.thumb.png.b868eddba068c4749d3a771e99012a64.png

Also, the teams from the bottom 3 divisions are having trouble to find teams for friendly (I even simulated a year ahead to see if it wasn't a problem just because of the new setup in the first year). And I don't know if this is something regarding the reputation because a lot of the teams that are in this pyramid (more than 500) doesn't have a regular competition to play in FM or something that I have to do in the advanced rules.

NacionalFutebolClube(MG)_Fixtures.thumb.png.fa01d83255094dab60d1accdef68497a.png

NacionalFutebolClube(MG)_Fixtures-2.thumb.png.80a97a68c657856ca067e1f90b11821b.png

Brasil Alternativo - Henrique M..fmf

Edited by henri.melo00

From a quick look, I would make sure the "flag" under "general" is set for "don't use home match days", and also get rid of "dates" - 25 under "league schedule (all groups)". Having the same instructions in multiple places tends to throw things off, might be generating some weird conflicts. Under "tv dates" are you also accidentally telling it to move every Sunday date to Saturday? Maybe plug a number into "number of dates to move". You can also set every date manually (like you have with the first and last), and/or use "break periods" to block specific periods (like every Monday-Tuesday, or Wednesday-Saturday), but that shouldn't be necessary

23 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

From a quick look, I would make sure the "flag" under "general" is set for "don't use home match days", and also get rid of "dates" - 25 under "league schedule (all groups)". Having the same instructions in multiple places tends to throw things off, might be generating some weird conflicts. Under "tv dates" are you also accidentally telling it to move every Sunday date to Saturday? Maybe plug a number into "number of dates to move". You can also set every date manually (like you have with the first and last), and/or use "break periods" to block specific periods (like every Monday-Tuesday, or Wednesday-Saturday), but that shouldn't be necessary

Most of those things I added after leaving almost everything blank or equal to the configuration in Brazil Advanced Rules while adding new competitions, not starting a new structure. I'm not against games on Saturday, so, I don't want to use break periods. I did what you suggested, except the "breaks periods" and the result was the same.

I tried using the TV dates to move games from Saturday to Sunday, and it also didn't work. I believe there is something overriding all my instructions. I will test the break periods on a month to confirm it.

EDIT: With the break periods blocking games from Thursday to Saturday in February, the scheduling simply ignored the month of February.

Edited by henri.melo00

As I'm playing a Journeyman career through Africa, I'm using a lot of created competitions from the Timo Megapack, and I went through it and noticed that all my games where either played Saturday at 15:00 or Wednesday 19:30, so I'm guessing this is a issue with newly created structure in countries.

Can't believe I didn't think of this earlier but is it not just the setting for network play/"every game on Saturday or Wednesday" being ticked? Not from the editor, but the actual setting in the game. It's for network games so you all play at the same time instead of staggered kick-offs

6 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

Can't believe I didn't think of this earlier but is it not just the setting for network play/"every game on Saturday or Wednesday" being ticked? Not from the editor, but the actual setting in the game. It's for network games so you all play at the same time instead of staggered kick-offs

I can't believe I was wrecking my brain because of a configuration that I never used before in other FMs and never knew I was using.

That solved the problem, thanks, man.

Edited by henri.melo00