Players choosing another club over yours for far less

I've been meaning to post this for a long time but always stopped myself thinking that people will think i'm simply moaning lol. I play LLM, just tried to sign a player who wanted £52k p.a, to be a star player & an host of demands. He refused my offer, then a day later chose a club of lesser level for £12.5k p.a & a regular starter role. This has happened to me dozens of times. I'm guessing a lot more people have experienced this. I really hope this can be looked into as a primary issue. Ps his demands in the contract were far, far less with the club he went to.

Edited by Brodie21

13 hours ago, Brodie21 said:

I've been meaning to post this for a long time but always stopped myself thinking that people will think i'm simply moaning lol. I play LLM, just tried to sign a player who wanted £52k p.a, to be a star player & an host of demands. He refused my offer, then a day later chose a club of lesser level for £12.5k p.a & a regular starter role. This has happened to me dozens of times. I'm guessing a lot more people have experienced this. I really hope this can be looked into as a primary issue. Ps his demands in the contract were far, far less with the club he went to.

Happens all the time and it is incredibly annoying!

Has been in the game since as far as one can remember and at this point it has become a feature.... 

Surely, one proud fan of this game would say it's realistic, since not every day Barcelona drops by to 'outbid' you by offering the player a season ticket to watch the game (from the bench if lucky) and minimum wage.