FM23 - One last save in the UK

steff91

So this is going to be my last save of FM23 and then the countdown will no doubt be on until the release of FM24,but for the time being lets get this one up and running.So as the title says its a save thats going to be based in the UK well (Ireland) chucked in there too,and we will start unemployed with a "Sunday league rep",no coaching badges and then see where the gods of FM put us in place,no doubts in the depths of obscurity somewhere

S1.thumb.PNG.c737015a0afd4f867261b16705757f25.PNG

As you can see all the british nations are loaded up as well as in the advanced section loaded up some players based in Europe as just to give us a better player count,the star attributes i pay no attention too..

Im also using the data update thats found over at sortitoutsi the link is below for anyone wishing to find it,so were all ready to go lets get started!!

https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-data-update

Edited by steff91

Meet the manager

So Steff Harvey from Glasgow,is the man looking for a job in the land of FM hopefully not too long before something comes up..

p1.PNG.2a7638ac5341a3f7d155adbf58e95eaf.PNG

As before attributes are scarce,we will be trying to keep the save as realistic as possible

p2.PNG.38566b7dbed5ae532bd7bbce73c9bd51.PNG

Not much of a reputation to speak of as you can see,lets hope a club can take a chance on an unfancied Glaswegian!!

Available Jobs

J1.PNG.4a241e593a2c67e87b21126507e77049.PNG

Now at a glance Airbus,Institute,Peterhead and Elgin are most likely to be realistic destinations where we could end up,dont fancy International at the minute,although we could be swayed i suppose, all be it very obscure teams,lets see how it pans out i guess.

Edited by steff91

We have a job offer

e1.PNG.8d98bb0a3d38fabdea06c02cf0371c2c.PNG

To my surprise Ethiopia have offered me the opportunity to be the manager of the national side,ranked 139th in the world do we take them up on there offer? What do you think?..Should we go for it?..

Edited by steff91

Ethiopia

So we are in at Ethiopia ranked 139th in the world rankings its clear to see that there is a lot to work on to improve this stat,as it stands we are 3rd in group D of the african nations qualifiers,but its a tough group,with Egypt the clear favorites,but with four games to go still,we still have a chance as you can see,Egypt and Guinea should be the clear favorites to qualify in all honesty..afc1.thumb.PNG.d5314080c4194e794589a395485eb6c4.PNG

The top two qualify through to the main tournament and with one point from a possible six,its not the best of starts..

Ethiopia v Central African Republic

CAF.PNG.6134f0dfdb2aed3f3218d507ea3e461a.PNG

2.PNG.3d4a52e2e7a621b523decfa91549cdeb.PNG

A good start to life as manager with a 2-1 over the CAF.Didnt play at our best but gives us a bit of confidence going into the African Nations Qualifiers against Malawi and Egypt both away ties,Good few players making there international debuts as well and have certainly done no harm,now to do it when it matters most!!