Under/Over rated players!

Been a fan of a lower league it is noticeable how some players are under or over rated.

For example- Nathan Jarman Grimsby Town he is rated awful, but having played youth football with him, and also seeing him play and score goals for Grimsby should his ratings be higher and other players are over rated such as Kevan Hurst scunthorpe- he cant even get in the team in real life. Really over rated

Is there a patch/ update of any sort to fix this?

He can't be that good. Grimsby would be rock bottom of the football league at the moment if it weren't for the teams with massive penalty deductions! Saying someone is under-rated because you played with him and he was good is a pretty silly reason though. I'm crap at football so I'd think any player was the bees knees compared to me if I played alongside him in a team!

Everything is subjective. It's totally impossible to assign fixed numbers to a player in all the categories of the attributes in FM and also determine what their potential ability would be. Quite a few players down in lower leagues probably have random attributes in many areas anyway.

Archived