About game set up

Hello, maybe I have a question about something that no one agrees on. First of all, my operating system is as follows
AMD R9 380
Intel i5 6500
8GB DDR4 RAM
128GB SSD (game installed)

While playing the game, I have to constantly create new saves. How should we install the game? I usually do single-team careers and overvalue realism. For example, when I look at the youth team of any Romanian team in 2025, I don't want to see NPCs. I really want to see regens created. However, I could never find a way to do this. When I add all leagues and make them playable, the game becomes extremely slow. Adding major leagues and opening players from advanced options also slows down. What are the things you do about it? I'm really curious about these and want to learn.
Even if I play the game all day in the saves I've created, I can barely finish half of the season..

Please help me

In short, what I want from you is a game set-up where I can access beautiful regens and have a realistic and long career. When I look at the Slovenian teams, I will not see NPCs in their youth teams, a realistic but not overly slow set-up that will not restrict the transfer mobility.

ADDITIONALLY, I WOULD LOVE IF YOU SHARE WITH ME YOUR SAVE FILES THAT HAVE ADVANCED LIKE 10-20-50-100 YEARS

My suggestion to have a wide world and a quick processing speed is to have fewer leagues, but more players added into the starting database.

Whenever I set up a game I always add the following for all continents:

Sc1KbDi.png

72BZz49.png

This way EVERY national team is full of players and will be so throughout the save. The reason is because the game will try to keep the world as populated as it is when you start the save. So if there are few Romanians in the database from the start, the number will not grow much further down the line.

However, if you do this then every nation will have a good number of players, so any national team will be filled up. Here are a few from some saves I have:

KwBnv3w.png

WqUcghw.png

YdY1id1.png

The downside to this is that it can cause too many players for the active leagues and thus lower prices for all players since there are so many options all around the world. I haven't had much issue with it personally, but I wanted to mention it anyway.

2 saat önce, XaW said:

My suggestion to have a wide world and a quick processing speed is to have fewer leagues, but more players added into the starting database.

Whenever I set up a game I always add the following for all continents:

Sc1KbDi.png

72BZz49.png

This way EVERY national team is full of players and will be so throughout the save. The reason is because the game will try to keep the world as populated as it is when you start the save. So if there are few Romanians in the database from the start, the number will not grow much further down the line.

However, if you do this then every nation will have a good number of players, so any national team will be filled up. Here are a few from some saves I have:

KwBnv3w.png

WqUcghw.png

YdY1id1.png

The downside to this is that it can cause too many players for the active leagues and thus lower prices for all players since there are so many options all around the world. I haven't had much issue with it personally, but I wanted to mention it anyway.

Are regens realistically created when we do it this way? and only playable league teams do not have hegemony?

Edited by alp52

9 minutes ago, alp52 said:

Are regens realistically created when we do it this way? and only playable league teams do not have hegemony?

I'm not sure what you are asking here?

20 dakika önce, XaW said:

I'm not sure what you are asking here?

sorry i just woke up from sleep and i didn't understand what i was asking. 

I usually manage teams from the Turkish League, so I'm thinking of creating a career with your method. However, as an extra, I will add 5 big leagues in Europe and 5 smaller leagues next to it. All of these will be in view only mode. Do you think this reduces the realism in my game? Because when the year is 2030, for example, I like to go to teams with good youth teams and examine their youth teams one by one. That being the case, it bothers me to see NPCs there. For example, I go to the Colombian League and looking the youth team of Atletico Nacional, then I look at many teams such as Santos in Brazil and Bodo Glimt in Norway.
I love playing my career like this on a large scale. Because of this, I do not want to reduce the realism. Because finding players from ASEC Mimosas from Africa and selling them is my biggest pleasure in the game.

Is there a different method you can suggest me with what I said? Or should I try playing around a bit with this method?

for example
image.png.dd46bcd08cd9c433047f547141aae14c.png
image.png.83c7fc513d44e40c7f43327cdfbda168.png
Sorry for not being in English. Oynanabilir = playable, Sadece Takip = view only, Tahmini Oyun Hızı = game speed

As you can see Turkey, Germany, France, Italy, England and Spain are playable, other leagues are in view only mode. Should I do it this way? I hope you understand what I mean because I am very confused too.

Let me also point out that when I create a career, I never go to a different team. I manage only one team.

Edited by alp52

In terms of game speed that is often down to what each person consider fast and slow, so it's not easy to say how fast or slow it will be, but for me, adding to the custom database will generate MORE new players than just adding leagues. If you do as I showed earlier there will be more players in the teams all around the world than just having more leagues added.

In the screenshots above I have these leagues loaded:

e7XmKqr.png

But if I go into the youth squads of teams like Bodø/Glimt this is what I see:

eGJql0A.png

Or if I go into the youth team of a random Finnish team it's still populated.

y1GEYNO.png

3 dakika önce, XaW said:

In terms of game speed that is often down to what each person consider fast and slow, so it's not easy to say how fast or slow it will be, but for me, adding to the custom database will generate MORE new players than just adding leagues. If you do as I showed earlier there will be more players in the teams all around the world than just having more leagues added.

In the screenshots above I have these leagues loaded:

e7XmKqr.png

But if I go into the youth squads of teams like Bodø/Glimt this is what I see:

eGJql0A.png

Or if I go into the youth team of a random Finnish team it's still populated.

y1GEYNO.png

Thank you very much for all your help it really helped. The SS you sent is exactly what I wanted. I think, as I said, I will use the Turkish league in playable, other leagues in playable/view only mode. In addition, can you share your save file in 2030? I love to play in future years.