About database settings.

Hello all.

İ play my fm carrier usually with 20 leagues in my pc. But now i use my notebook and it cant play 20 league so i decided to play with 6 big leagues. But i noticed euro competitions even dynomo kiev or sparta prag does not have original players.. this reduce my gameplay comfort 

How should my game data to fill those teams with real players :/

10 hours ago, Pafnus said:

Hello all.

İ play my fm carrier usually with 20 leagues in my pc. But now i use my notebook and it cant play 20 league so i decided to play with 6 big leagues. But i noticed euro competitions even dynomo kiev or sparta prag does not have original players.. this reduce my gameplay comfort 

You can add or remove leagues in an ongoing save, have in mind that it will happend on specific dates(will tell you on adding them) and not instantly. but this way you con't have to restart your save.

On 03/06/2023 at 10:25, Pafnus said:

Hello all.

When creating the save, you can add the real players of non-playable leagues using the "Custom Database" setting.

spacer.png

spacer.png