Saudi Pro League (SPL), reserve team (Club and Nation)

Isiah

- Add Saudi Pro League (SPL) : We always do challenges in Europe, very often in the top 5 (England, Spain, Italy, Germany and France). The Saudi league is a championship outside of Europe that is developing enormously with the arrival of good players from Europe Konan, Ospina, Luiz Gustavo, Ighalo and many others, but especially the arrival of Cristiano Ronaldo. The league is followed by millions of people around the world. 

- I completely agree with the other people on the forums on the idea of coaching a U21 team from a nation or a reserve team. That way we can see the evolution of the players before propelling them into the first team if he has a very good level. For us (coach) will allow to gain experience before training the first team.

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/05/2023 at 04:04, Isiah said:

- Add Saudi Pro League (SPL) : We always do challenges in Europe, very often in the top 5 (England, Spain, Italy, Germany and France). The Saudi league is a championship outside of Europe that is developing enormously with the arrival of good players from Europe Konan, Ospina, Luiz Gustavo, Ighalo and many others, but especially the arrival of Cristiano Ronaldo. The league is followed by millions of people around the world. 

- I completely agree with the other people on the forums on the idea of coaching a U21 team from a nation or a reserve team. That way we can see the evolution of the players before propelling them into the first team if he has a very good level. For us (coach) will allow to gain experience before training the first team.

I wouldn't set much store by CPL or Saudi,  not because they're nascent and with possibilities,  but because, I fear, these million dollar gold rush will just be that for players in their twilight as a paid retirement homes that help these leagues improve their Merch sales or IG following, or discards or averagers in a competitive country like Brasil. I'm not completely negative about the influence of top stars in career twilight zone inspiring a new gen in these leagues to raise standards. But China hasn't thrown any surprises in spite of a decade of superstar players. However, the Brazilian League should be an interesting challenge. We already have Argentina and Mexico. Why not Brasil? I know,it's a huge task to feed in datasets, genrrate fresh algorithms etc... but slowly slowly sooner?

And yes, if there's an added option under Manager Options for the Gaffer to on and off swap 1st team for Reserve and back, with Reserve Manager, that'd help getting cohésion and transitions of players.

Edited by kkthedoc

• 1 month later...