Improvements when generating players/managers in a blank database

Supermercado99

It's a niche concern because I'm sure most people don't start with empty databases, but this would be relevant to people who are adding lower leagues that require fictional players/staff to be generated.

- All managers generated at the start of the game are aged 29 to 35. It's only the second season when managers in their 40s are created. Can we get a wider variety of manager ages in the first season? 

- Generated players seem to have a PA cap regardless of the youth rating of the nation and the reputation of the club/division. If we can have any cap lifted this will open up the prospect of a different sort of 'fake players' game, where you delete all the existing players in the database and let the game make new ones.

- My set ticket prices in the database are changing. What is meant to be a 20 pound ticket loads in the game as a 3 pound ticket. I've noticed in lower league databases covering other countries that ticket prices stay as expected, so I think it's got something to do with the reputation of the country. This is something that needs to be looked at because it affects the finances in a fictional league.

• 2 months later...