How to move scoreboard?

lukewm

I am currently looking to move my scoreboard slightly to the left of where it currently is, is there an easy fix for this?

I have attached a screenshot below, and where I want to put it if anyone could help?

Scoreboard is from the wonderful @Alexpuk2002

Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 06.20.30.png

4 hours ago, lukewm said:

I am currently looking to move my scoreboard slightly to the left of where it currently is, is there an easy fix for this?

I have attached a screenshot below, and where I want to put it if anyone could help?

Scoreboard is from the wonderful @Alexpuk2002

Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 06.20.30.png

match score area panel.xml

either there still is an empty container or you'll have to change a inset

2 hours ago, snowofman said:

match score area panel.xml

either there still is an empty container or you'll have to change a inset

How would I go about doing that? Sorry for my lack of knowledge but not sure what bit of coding I'd need to edit?

Hi, Sorry I haven't replied sooner I have been really busy lately.

From what I remember I think it is in the match titlebar.xml file. Not sure which one you are using as I am using my own so it may differ slightly from yours.

The line you need to edit is shown below.

<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="left,extend" horizontal_gap="4" horizontal_offset="50" vertical_inset="0" />

The value you need to edit is the horizontal_offset from 50 to something smaller. This will move the scoreboard more to the left.

1 hour ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

Hi, Sorry I haven't replied sooner I have been really busy lately.

From what I remember I think it is in the match titlebar.xml file. Not sure which one you are using as I am using my own so it may differ slightly from yours.

The line you need to edit is shown below.

<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="left,extend" horizontal_gap="4" horizontal_offset="50" vertical_inset="0" />

The value you need to edit is the horizontal_offset from 50 to something smaller. This will move the scoreboard more to the left.

Sorted thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I am  having some issues with the scoreboard, created a team in the editor and made their foreground colour white and background colour blue yet for some reason in the scoreboard it appears as red and white.

I have attached a screenshot below as point of reference, if anyone could help that would be great.

(My love for Ted Lasso has made me start an AFC Richmond save).

Screenshot 2023-05-28 at 21.45.18.png

1 hour ago, lukewm said:

I am  having some issues with the scoreboard, created a team in the editor and made their foreground colour white and background colour blue yet for some reason in the scoreboard it appears as red and white.

I have attached a screenshot below as point of reference, if anyone could help that would be great.

Do you have the in game editor enabled?

15 hours ago, lukewm said:

You may have to look at both the details area for the team you created in the editor and the kit colour for that team. I know some teams in the kit area have a section called text that has different background and foreground colours. Other than than I am not sure that it is anything to do with the scoreboard files.