Overall Condition Green Heart

adamf154

Hi, i have FM 2023 i have read a couple of things about this on previous versions and previous forums and noticed some people have managed to change it and get the % back, but if someone is tired before a game i would want to rest them but with this stupid green heart it is getting harder to tell who is tired and who isnt, there isnt much difference between fully fit green and tired green, especially when your looking at a darkish screen all day, so is there a way to change the colour of the heart, or get the % back, or even gets the words, tired, match fit, blah blah blah, as i would prefer something like that so i can instantly know who is tired and who isnt, someone said to look in here and that there was skins that show it but ive tried every skin on FM scout that i can see that has it and it hasnt worked, all i see is the green heart but some of the skins are awful and very hard to look at so was hoping there might be an easier way or is there something im missing after trying 4 or 5 and its not working

thanks for any help

7 hours ago, adamf154 said:

Hi, i have FM 2023 i have read a couple of things about this on previous versions and previous forums and noticed some people have managed to change it and get the % back, but if someone is tired before a game i would want to rest them but with this stupid green heart it is getting harder to tell who is tired and who isnt, there isnt much difference between fully fit green and tired green, especially when your looking at a darkish screen all day, so is there a way to change the colour of the heart, or get the % back, or even gets the words, tired, match fit, blah blah blah, as i would prefer something like that so i can instantly know who is tired and who isnt, someone said to look in here and that there was skins that show it but ive tried every skin on FM scout that i can see that has it and it hasnt worked, all i see is the green heart but some of the skins are awful and very hard to look at so was hoping there might be an easier way or is there something im missing after trying 4 or 5 and its not working

thanks for any help

All the info you need is here.

thanks but ive tried all this and ive tried different skins and nothing works

UPDATE

so ive finally managed to find the column and get it on screen but the whole thing is blank

Edited by adamf154

38 minutes ago, adamf154 said:

thanks but ive tried all this and ive tried different skins and nothing works

UPDATE

so ive finally managed to find the column and get it on screen but the whole thing is blank

Have you restarted the game

1 minute ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Have you restarted the game

yeah thats why i managed to find the column, and i know what i was doing wrong with previous skins, i couldnt find the column, but now that i have it on the screen when i put a skin that has it, it now works, so if i can find a skin that i like and can look at i can use it, but id rather just keep the skin that is already there and get the stats but moving files around from other skins doesnt work

1 hour ago, adamf154 said:

yeah thats why i managed to find the column, and i know what i was doing wrong with previous skins, i couldnt find the column, but now that i have it on the screen when i put a skin that has it, it now works, so if i can find a skin that i like and can look at i can use it, but id rather just keep the skin that is already there and get the stats but moving files around from other skins doesnt work

im using the saved xml files from the thread i was pointed to above, but they obviously dont work on fm 23, it gives me the column but no values, i have put them into the fm base 23 skin, they are the only files that give me the column, if i delete the base 23 folder the column disappears, so if i have the base 23 file any skin i put on that has the % it comes up but if i delete base 23 any skin i select that has the % doesnt work and the column is also gone aswell even though the other skin has it

7 minutes ago, adamf154 said:

im using the saved xml files from the thread i was pointed to above, but they obviously dont work on fm 23, it gives me the column but no values, i have put them into the fm base 23 skin, they are the only files that give me the column, if i delete the base 23 folder the column disappears, so if i have the base 23 file any skin i put on that has the % it comes up but if i delete base 23 any skin i select that has the % doesnt work and the column is also gone aswell even though the other skin has it

Not sure exactly whats missing in your case, but i can say that it's still working in fm23.

So from my memory the person properties.xml had 1 or 2 lines replaced by the combined % (see previously attached post) 

if thats done and you can pick the column in your view - it should be working

Try the following

clear the cache, reload the skin and restart the game

13 minutes ago, adamf154 said:

Did you read the detailed instructions that @lugui posted in the thread?

After a LOT of trial and error, reading and rereading the instructions passed by a31632 in the mentioned thread, I THINK I managed to implement the Physical Condition in Percentage.

I'll leave the files at the end, but I think it's worth explaining how I got it if anyone wants to try or improve the method, please do so. Please bear with me since I'm not an expert on skins, took me a while and maybe I sound repetitive and naive. I recommend using the fresh files extracted by Resource Archiver. The files that I edited were only: "team squad.xml", "team squad tactics panel.xml" and "match players bar widget"

1- I started the game, put a second skin other than the one I wanted to edit (I used Baseskin22) and closed the game.

2- With the game CLOSED, I started to edit the 3 files I mentioned above, in exact sequence.

3- For team squad.xml, I searched for ALL occurrences of PcOI and PfTi and replaced with the code below, like screenshot as well:

<record id="PRCF" auto_hide_priority="11" width="90"/>
<!-- player condition/fitness -->

teamsquadshot.thumb.png.85d61d5c4da3ac080fd23ea8a5c7622c.png

4- For "team squad tactics panel.xml", same logic. I searched for ALL occurrences of PcOI and PfTi and replaced with the code below, like screenshot as well:

<!-- player condition -->
<record id="PRCF" auto_hide_priority="11" width="80" alignment="centre"/>

teamsquadtaticsshot.thumb.png.5de3a86e292ee8e9a8478a0241bf58cd.png

5- For "match players bar widget", same logic. I searched for ALL occurrences of PcOI and PfTi and replaced with the code below, like screenshot as well:

<!--condition icon-->
                <widget class="client_object_property_panel" property="PRCF" width="80" navigation_focus_target="false" id="PRCF">
                    <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
                    <record id="widget_properties">
                        <boolean id="label_disabled" value="true" />
                        <boolean id="show_hover_popup" value="false" />
                        <integer id="width" value="30" />
                        <flags id="icon_alignment" value="centre"/>
                    </record>
                </widget>

matchwidgetshot.PNG.f76c7a492f1f89f0e00f652bc227b56d.PNG

6- Finished the edits in the same way mentioned above (and according to the screenshots), I placed the 3 files in the panels/team folder. As a precaution, I put a copy of the "match players bar widget" in panels/widget, because I've seen this file there before too. But  guess it messed up my matches, not the subject here.

7- Extract the zip file from the properties folder shared by a31632 in my skin's home folder.

5.PNG.4c9c5611b19386a01aae7d0f4493743d.PNG

8- I started the game again, switched from the second skin to the skin I just edited and loaded the save.

9- Inside the save, I started to configure a custom view that I had already created and found the name of the new column to be added as per the screenshot. I added it to my custom view and that was it, I got the percentages back on the squad screen, on the tactics screen and during matches (I still need to edit this file better, but the percentages already show up)

2.PNG.54a0e5afb4cae4ae270d9b1deb568ede.PNG

1.PNG.7e3c8bf7875680805b275b8d44626357.PNG

6.PNG.76c24294ad546ccc962f204e147c1a4a.PNG

999.PNG.e6c297fd12bfefb4602fba87599a18a9.PNG

Thanks to a31632 for indicating the solution. In fact it's not that simple, it went wrong many times, but with a little patience and attention it was possible.

Sorry for such a long piece.

1 hour ago, snowofman said:

Not sure exactly whats missing in your case, but i can say that it's still working in fm23.

So from my memory the person properties.xml had 1 or 2 lines replaced by the combined % (see previously attached post) 

if thats done and you can pick the column in your view - it should be working

Try the following

clear the cache, reload the skin and restart the game

yeah ive tried that, still not seeing anything but if i click on the space, it gives me the info that condition would give me if i clicked on it, so something there just cant see it for some reason

7 minutes ago, adamf154 said:

yeah ive tried that, still not seeing anything but if i click on the space, it gives me the info that condition would give me if i clicked on it, so something there just cant see it for some reason

Could it be because you don't give the % column enough room ?

try and either add the colum to a place where there is very little around it, so give it room to show or move the column next to it to make room

Thats the 2nd file ive tried and neither are working, i have also moved a couple of panel folders into the base skin and that still doesnt work, i might just have to use the skin on the one i posted above, its the best of the lot i think, i just dont like the fonts and colours people are using and dont even want to think about what it takes to change it for myself

2 minutes ago, adamf154 said:

Thats the 2nd file ive tried and neither are working, i have also moved a couple of panel folders into the base skin and that still doesnt work, i might just have to use the skin on the one i posted above, its the best of the lot i think, i just dont like the fonts and colours people are using and dont even want to think about what it takes to change it for myself

Do you have "use cached files for faster loading" ticked in the preferences ? -

If yes, then untick and clear the cache, reload skin and see if that has helped

If no - then i'm at a point where i am running out of idea's to what the problem might be for you.

ive deleted the cache a few times, but ive unticked the box but it hasnt changed anything, ive tried moving files over from the new skin, but it either doesnt show the figures or changes it coimpletely to the new skin, so there must be something im missing maybe a file or some text, but god knows what, there is so much files and much more than the base skin has

6 minutes ago, adamf154 said:

ive deleted the cache a few times, but ive unticked the box but it hasnt changed anything, ive tried moving files over from the new skin, but it either doesnt show the figures or changes it coimpletely to the new skin, so there must be something im missing maybe a file or some text, but god knows what, there is so much files and much more than the base skin has

yeah, it's strange - and you said you already tried copy the person properties.xml and team squad.xml to your wanted skin and still nothing.

I’m going to try do this myself this afternoon I’ll be honest a lot of these suggestions pickle my small brain so is there any way to do it without having to edit codes etc maybe just download and paste in some folders.  Thanks in advance 

52 minutes ago, smurfygray said:

Ok I’ve found this files from Luigi do I just download and Insert these into skin ? Thank you 

IMG_0789.png

the instructions are also in the post of where to put the files (check where he shows you how to change the code, thats where the files should go, just put them in the folder, dont change anything) and you will need the properties file aswell which is above, just put that in the skins folder, you will need the base skins https://www.fmscout.com/a-fm23-base-skins.html, once everything is done, you should save your file and then close game and restart and when you get back in you will need to select base 23 skin then look and see if you can find overall physical condition/match sharpness, move that over

Edited by adamf154

3 minutes ago, adamf154 said:

the instructions are also in the post of where to put the files (check where he shows you how to change the code, thats where the files should go, just put them in the folder, dont change anything) and you will need the properties file aswell which is above, just put that in the skins folder

Thanks mate so download the 3 files from Luigi plus the properties folder and follow instructions. Fingers crossed for some results absolutely hate the green heart god knows what they were thinking adding that into the game.

1 minute ago, smurfygray said:

Thanks mate so download the 3 files from Luigi plus the properties folder and follow instructions. Fingers crossed for some results absolutely hate the green heart god knows what they were thinking adding that into the game.

if your like me and it doesnt work properly you will need to downlaod a skin which shows that the % is working and hope the font and colours are ok for you as im trying very hard to like one but im struggling, but im going away to go through each one that has the % and check the font and colours and see if i can find one to keep using

2 minutes ago, adamf154 said:

if your like me and it doesnt work properly you will need to downlaod a skin which shows that the % is working and hope the font and colours are ok for you as im trying very hard to like one but im struggling, but im going away to go through each one that has the % and check the font and colours and see if i can find one to keep using

I’m going to try it on the fm base transparency skin as I use that to mess around with new stuff I’m currently using fm light skin as it’s the only one I like but again that has the green heart I’m hoping if I can crack this then I can add it into that 

2 hours ago, adamf154 said:

i've solved the issue and found the missing piece of the puzzle

add the attached to the widget folder

pie condition label mixed.xml

well done, i put the file in and then changed to base and it worked straight away as i still had the column there, the widget folder is one i didnt move on its own from other skins, when i moved it, it was usually with panels and it was changing to the other skin

10 minutos atrás, adamf154 disse:

well done, i put the file in and then changed to base and it worked straight away as i still had the column there, the widget folder is one i didnt move on its own from other skins, when i moved it, it was usually with panels and it was changing to the other skin

exactly, i do the same, i have my file for that and put it in the skins, in this case its interesting to always download the skin's live folder and not the FMF file.

19 minutes ago, adamf154 said:

Glad it worked :) 

2 hours ago, smurfygray said:

Hi guys I’m just on pc now and about to attempt this. So there’s 5 folders altogether need downloading and placing in my fm 23 folders ? 

panels/team folder
 - team squad
 - team squad tactics panel

panels/widgets folder
 - pie condition label mixed

skinname/properties folder
 - person properties

person properties.xml pie condition label mixed.xml team squad tactics panel.xml team squad.xml

Just the 4 then lol you’ve just saved me couple of hours trying to mess up my game with an extra folder.  Thank you for your help as daft as it sounds this means a lot I love the % and really really dislike the hearts. Cheers 

just thought i would upload this, sometimes when im changing players ill click the arrow and it gives me the players to change with, it was still showing me just the green heart so i then realised that you would have to do the same as before and find the overall column with %, so you can see who is fit and who isnt

Untitled.jpg

9 minutes ago, adamf154 said:

just thought i would upload this, sometimes when im changing players ill click the arrow and it gives me the players to change with, it was still showing me just the green heart so i then realised that you would have to do the same as before and find the overall column with %, so you can see who is fit and who isnt

Untitled.jpg

I think I get ya. So you have to customise that bit as well ? Clueless at all this just trying to learn things after not playing since fm08. I see some people’s skins and I’m blown away. How you get to that stage is another matter 😂

10 minutes ago, smurfygray said:

Do I need to add this one as well or is it already in one of the 4 .xml files I need to download  thanks 

yep add that to widgets folder then make sure you change to the skin that you have put it in, or change skins then put that one back in, if its already selected

1 minute ago, snowofman said:

team folder
 - team squad
 - team squad tactics panel

widgets folder
 - pie condition label mixed

properties folder
 - person properties

Thank you very much   Game changer 

4 minutes ago, smurfygray said:

One last question before I leave you alone…. Can I do this to any skin, obviously one that hasn’t already got it 

can't see why not

just have in mind that if the skin already have these files, there may have been made changes to them already and you should lose those changes

Ok so I’ve done as above the only one I’m struggling with is the personal propertiesxml so I put that in the fmbase skin or in the skins folder itself ? I couldn’t find a properties folder 

IMG_0791.jpeg

IMG_0792.jpeg

5 minutes ago, smurfygray said:

Ok so I’ve done as above the only one I’m struggling with is the personal propertiesxml so I put that in the fmbase skin or in the skins folder itself ? I couldn’t find a properties folder 

IMG_0791.jpeg

IMG_0792.jpeg

make a folder called properties where you currently have the file and put it in there