can't prevent short GK properly

1 hour ago, thebreadlady said:

on opposition GK every time one of my player is out of position: 

2.PNG.2009530faffde512c0f15f8a81091dc0.PNG

vs on my goalkicks: 

3.PNG.f255779d070731b323104ae07b7fdf69.PNG

1.PNG.150f515a23e6eeb79f0c6729d284ed9e.PNG

If you want to press properly, you'll need roles and players with attributes to press.

F9 will always drop deep instead of leading a press, go for a Pressing Forward (s). The Treq isn't pressing. RPM can press, but roams so isn't a good fit if you want a structured approach and the AP(a) isn't helping out of possession too much. 

Also you've got 3 playmakers in midfield. Would avoid for what you're trying to achieve. 

2 hours ago, Cloud9 said:

If you want to press properly, you'll need roles and players with attributes to press.

F9 will always drop deep instead of leading a press, go for a Pressing Forward (s). The Treq isn't pressing. RPM can press, but roams so isn't a good fit if you want a structured approach and the AP(a) isn't helping out of possession too much. 

Also you've got 3 playmakers in midfield. Would avoid for what you're trying to achieve. 

just look at my RW bro... 

my treq has 18 work rate and 13 aggression. i also don't always play him as Treq. 

has nothing to do with my roles. we press just fine except for GKs where there's always 1 attacker wildly out of position. 

11 hours ago, thebreadlady said:

just look at my RW bro... 

my treq has 18 work rate and 13 aggression. i also don't always play him as Treq. 

has nothing to do with my roles. we press just fine except for GKs where there's always 1 attacker wildly out of position. 

There's no need for the sharp reply. The Treq instructions are to press less so there is a point to this, try a different role to see if there's any difference or apply the OI   

4 hours ago, Johnny Ace said:

There's no need for the sharp reply. The Treq instructions are to press less so there is a point to this, try a different role to see if there's any difference or apply the OI   

please just look at the gk screenshot. my LW is treq and hes pressed up while my rw is at the halfway line. 

this has nothing to do with my treq, i play IW, IF there too. more often than not i have 1 player back whos supposed to be pressing on the GK. 

15 hours ago, Miragepredator said:

Add mark tighter to everyone and use opposition instructions

Players with support are more likely to keep with the nearest players, while on attack they will jump to press the player on the ball

already have mark tighter on front 3 and the 2 CMs

4 minutes ago, thebreadlady said:

please just look at the gk screenshot. my LW is treq and hes pressed up while my rw is at the halfway line. 

this has nothing to do with my treq, i play IW, IF there too. more often than not i have 1 player back whos supposed to be pressing on the GK. 

It's hard to tell from a single screenie but yeah Goulding looks off it there, it could be for any number of reasons. Have your defenders pushed up and he's just stood there or did he track back into that position?

2 hours ago, Johnny Ace said:

It's hard to tell from a single screenie but yeah Goulding looks off it there, it could be for any number of reasons. Have your defenders pushed up and he's just stood there or did he track back into that position?

its quite literally just a goalkick.

2 hours ago, KlaaZ said:

Is your RW man marking someone? That would possibly pull him way out of position.

no, sometimes its my other winger doing that.