Japan Leagues in FM possible back in future?

Will someone from Sports Interactive answer my question if it is possible to bring the Japanese league back to FM?This league has more fans in the world and in Europe than, for example, the Korean one, because there are several famous players from Europe playing there.

I think the reason is licenses. If I'm not mistaken Konami has all licenses to it, and thus SI can't touch the league without legal ramifications. I also hope it will change in the future.

It's due to licenses, but I think it's interesting to note the J-League actually used to be in FIFA (but isn't in FIFA23) while the LigaMX and the Brazilian Série A (FIFA has been using fake player names for Brazil for years, however) aren't in FIFA23 this year as well due to an exclusive deal with Konami, yet those are in FM23.

It makes me a little worried the latter two leagues will eventually get removed from future FM titles too. Removed as in they aren't playable without the use of an editor, I meant.

Konami are very, very protective over their J-League licence. I think they have an exclusive deal with E-Football/PES whatever they're calling themselves at the moment, as well as obviously the Winning Eleven franchise in Japan.  I'm going to assume it's potentially a cost restriction for SI/FM but that's purely an assumption on my part, however I can imagine they probably want a stupid amount of money to include the league, which in all honestly probably wouldn't be an amount that justifies its inclusion in the game, as much as I'd like it in.