Is it possible to use an fm22 skin in the fm23?

benji_hro_FCH

3 hours ago, benji_hro_FCH said:

Hello friends, is it possible to use the Rensie skin from FM22, which I have adapted a bit for myself, in FM23 as well? Or do I have to change something for this?

You can always edit the config file and change

<string id="required_version" value="23.2.0" />

to 23.0.0 and see how things turn out, there will almost always be things that's not working due to things being changed in the game

Edited by snowofman

Gerade eben schrieb snowofman:

to 22.0.0 and see how things turn out, there will almost always be things that's not working due to things being changed in the game

Ok thanks I will try :)

vor 52 Minuten schrieb snowofman:

to 22.0.0 and see how things turn out, there will almost always be things that's not working due to things being changed in the game

Thank you very much it worked, I still have 2 questions, how do I get the squad planner panel into the skin because the skin is from fm22. and how do I get these boxes from the news transparent again because they are purple now?

Screenshot (13).png

Screenshot (14).png

6 minutes ago, benji_hro_FCH said:

Thank you very much it worked, I still have 2 questions, how do I get the squad planner panel into the skin because the skin is from fm22. and how do I get these boxes from the news transparent again because they are purple now?

Screenshot (13).png

Screenshot (14).png

i believe the 
<colour name="bg tertiary"                                                         value="bg"/>
is the inbox and there is some graphics aswell, but i can't remember the path on top of my head

edit :  is controlled by the graphics in fm-widgets/graphics/boxes/custom/inbox attachment/

for the graphics 

squad planner, you will have to replace the sidebar menu table with a updated one ( see attachment ) move it into generic folder and you should have the planner aswell

sidebar menu table.xml

Edited by snowofman

vor 1 Minute schrieb snowofman:

i believe the 
<colour name="bg tertiary"                                                         value="bg"/>
is the inbox and there is some graphics aswell, but i can't remember the path on top of my head

squad planner, you will have to replace the sidebar menu table with a updated one ( see attachment ) move it into generic folder and you should have the planner aswell

sidebar menu table.xml 7.46 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you so much mate 

vor 32 Minuten schrieb snowofman:

i believe the 

edit :  is controlled by the graphics in fm-widgets/graphics/boxes/custom/inbox attachment/

for the graphics 

sidebar menu table.xml 7.46 kB · 0 downloads

The squad planner doesn't seem to work, something seems to be missing in the panels of the fm22 skin but I can't find out what's up

7 minutes ago, benji_hro_FCH said:

The squad planner doesn't seem to work, something seems to be missing in the panels of the fm22 skin but I can't find out what's up

for some reason i've completely turned this around and in my mind you wanted to use it in FM22...

But as said previously, there will be things that won't work as things has been changed from FM22 to FM23 and the Squad planner being one of the things 

Edited by snowofman

8 minutes ago, benji_hro_FCH said:

I cant remember if the rensie skin has a sections folder in the skin folder, if it does, delete that and restart the game

vor einer Stunde schrieb bluestillidie00:

I cant remember if the rensie skin has a sections folder in the skin folder, if it does, delete that and restart the game

Unfortunately, it doesn't work either, either the game gets stuck in the loading screen or if I reload the skin, the screen goes blank