Why is my transfer cancelled?

5 hours ago, Marko1989 said:

Am I missing something, or something is not right, it says that he is 25 years old and that the agreed playing time is "breakthrough prospect"??

How can you even offer "breakthrough prospect" to 25y old player

Just his agreed playing time, not that he is an actual breakthrough prospect.

His agreed status/playing time in the squad is quite low.

5 hours ago, Cloud9 said:

Just his agreed playing time, not that he is an actual breakthrough prospect.

His agreed status/playing time in the squad is quite low.

I thought when you are offering a contract to a player older than 21 or 23, you can't even choose breakthrough prospect. I just tried signing player older than 23 in FM 2021 and I could not choose breakthrough prospect.

It does not make sense that he can even agree to playing time named "breakthrough prospect" at that age regardless of what is his real playing time in the squad.

2 hours ago, Marko1989 said:

I thought when you are offering a contract to a player older than 21 or 23, you can't even choose breakthrough prospect. I just tried signing player older than 23 in FM 2021 and I could not choose breakthrough prospect.

It does not make sense that he can even agree to playing time named "breakthrough prospect" at that age regardless of what is his real playing time in the squad.

Look at the contract duration. That screen, God knows why, has always been showing the player's contract at his old club.

Edited by sdx15

39 minutes ago, sdx15 said:

Look at the contract duration. That screen, God knows why, has always been showing the player's contract at his old club.

Wut.. you want to say that all this info is from his current / old club even though the title says "offered contract"?

GLsQsCh.png.4204fd0b27dc4998ae289b4b87d6fea3.png

But yeah, it seems you are right by looking at the contract duration. I have no idea how I never noticed this ( even my last fm is 2021 ) and I have even less idea how SI didn't fix this