My uncle has a store that sells digital games such as Football Manager, Stema cards and others but he needs promotion for his business, how can I do it by implementing Adobe? I need information

I know that they don't understand this a lot out there, but my uncle has his own company that sells digital products, in which he sells various types of Football Manager games, soccer games, Steam cards and others, but he recently He has had a problem with his sales and it is that they have dropped a lot, that is why he has proposed to carry out several marketing campaigns to promote his store in which they have told him that if he uses Adobe his campaigns will do much better, for he is looking for more information about using Adobe to grow his business and I have proposed to help him, I am trying to be as brief as possible so that this is not very extensive, the point is that I need to know how it can be used Adobe to grow a digital business and what is Adobe Experience Manager? which is something that I have also heard of but I have no idea what it is

• SI Staff
8 hours ago, meisonjack said:

I know that they don't understand this a lot out there, but my uncle has his own company that sells digital products, in which he sells various types of Football Manager games, soccer games, Steam cards and others, but he recently He has had a problem with his sales and it is that they have dropped a lot, that is why he has proposed to carry out several marketing campaigns to promote his store in which they have told him that if he uses Adobe his campaigns will do much better, for he is looking for more information about using Adobe to grow his business and I have proposed to help him, I am trying to be as brief as possible so that this is not very extensive, the point is that I need to know how it can be used Adobe to grow a digital business and what is Adobe Experience Manager? which is something that I have also heard of but I have no idea what it is

You'd probably be better off asking on a marketing related forum or by linking to relevant people on linkedin and asking them, I'm afraid the chances of you getting constructive feedback on this sort of topic here isn't hugely likely (I'm just a designer/developer myself - I leave promoting our products to other people who are more knowledgable in that area).

I'm afraid if you do not understand this topic, you are unlikely to be able to help your uncle. Professional developers should work here. Adobe Experience Manager is a really cool program that helps you work with potential clients, create successful marketing campaigns, but you yourself will not be able to integrate it into your business. Find competent developers who work with Adobe.

Adobe Experience Manager is a very good program. There are a lot of useful and necessary features. If your uncle understands how to work with software in general, then show videos from YouTube. There should be lessons on how to use it. Or let him read the instructions. I do not want to waste time on this, then the only option is to look for those who work with this program. One thing I can say is that Adobe Experience Manager is really cool stuff.

It seems to me that the instructions on YouTube are unlikely to help in this case. Everything is a little more complicated here. The author needs to look for certified companies that cooperate with Adobe and provide related services. Google Axamit, they have some really cool reviews. They are professionals in this business.