Help my window transfer situation!

hello guys ..

I'm in an incredible limbo .. basically I was promoted in the first year from Serie B to Serie A (Italy), I made a transfer market when I was in B of young prospects, to be raised for when I would be a candidate for promotion ... well, listed 14th, I even finished first in the championship in the first year…..

ok, I'm not alarmed.. let's spend the days until June 30th and study how to do in window transfer.....
the days have passed and my mind has stopped almost afraid ...
the situation is that the contracts of first team players have a 25% increase, so from a salary budget of just over 12 million, I have 14 and a half million salaries to pay..

good news?
there are none, the company has made 0 Euros available to me for purchases and I only have about 500,000 left for wages...

in the time between the end of the championship and the beginning of the new one, I renewed the staff, high category staff, all the heads of the various sectors are now very good... but they don't go on their own pitch…

I tried to probe for loans, they all want financial compensation, not feasible..
the salaries requested are almost all above the threshold that I have to spend..

latest news, the budget is in the red by 2 million, but in the projection it says that every year we will earn about 6 million...
now, in this situation, what advice could you give me?

ps: I have a few over paid players to sell..

pps: i don t know if is the correct space in the forum to create this thread..

Edited by Mik_Fe

1 hour ago, Mik_Fe said:

hello guys ..

I'm in an incredible limbo .. basically I was promoted in the first year from Serie B to Serie A (Italy), I made a transfer market when I was in B of young prospects, to be raised for when I would be a candidate for promotion ... well, listed 14th, I even finished first in the championship in the first year…..

ok, I'm not alarmed.. let's spend the days until June 30th and study how to do in window transfer.....
the days have passed and my mind has stopped almost afraid ...
the situation is that the contracts of first team players have a 25% increase, so from a salary budget of just over 12 million, I have 14 and a half million salaries to pay..

good news?
there are none, the company has made 0 Euros available to me for purchases and I only have about 500,000 left for wages...

in the time between the end of the championship and the beginning of the new one, I renewed the staff, high category staff, all the heads of the various sectors are now very good... but they don't go on their own pitch…

I tried to probe for loans, they all want financial compensation, not feasible..
the salaries requested are almost all above the threshold that I have to spend..

latest news, the budget is in the red by 2 million, but in the projection it says that every year we will earn about 6 million...
now, in this situation, what advice could you give me?

ps: I have a few over paid players to sell..

pps: i don t know if is the correct space in the forum to create this thread..

Don't worry! I think that's one of the most enjoyable seasons in a save (first season promoted to the top flight). W/no funds I'd look to move on overpaid members of the squad and bring in u23 players who can go right into the first team. In a pinch, clear out your u18/u23 squads as well. There are plenty of players who you can bring in for 200k-1m that can do the job and keep you up. Benfica is a great hotspot for cheap talent if you need a starting point to look :) 

Check recently relegated teams for transfer listed players. 

Loans are a great way, they'll get cheaper as the transfer window begins to close. 

A good target forward can go a long way in a newly promoted side as well. Usually quite cheap and you can bring in a team leader over the age of 30 for peanuts. 

Edited by Cloud9

One of the first things I do when starting a new save is to review all my players contracts. Overpaid players will be sold, and I always try to re-negotiate/renew contracts of players who are slightly overpaid, and offer them a lower wage. It usually works.

Id still do those things in your situation plus get rid of the dead weight and trim your squad.

Then all thats left is to:

1. Really bog down and grind that free transfer market. There is always one or two gems in there, especially after a full season has gone. Try going for players slightly above your own reputation, and try to get them on a trail. Having spent a couple of weeks at the club, the players usually softens up a bit in the contract negotiations.

2. Wait out the loan market. As mentioned above: there are always loanees. Go look at the big clubs reserve/junior teams. Dont just rely on just what your ass man recommends in the players search - go look by yourself.

Good luck!