Juventus Next Gen - Request to the Devs

Dear Sports Interactive,

I am a Portuguese fan of Juventus that has been playing (and loving) your games ever since CM2.

Over the past 5 years I have also converted to FM Mobile as it is easy to pick up and play, anywhere and anytime.

I was very pleased when it was announced that Juventus would be fully licensed again for this year's game and was looking forward to manage my favourite team.

I was left disappointed after I noticed that (even after the final update) the B team of Juventus (Zebre B) is not as polished or updated as Barcelona's or Real Madrid's.

All of the key players of Juventus Next Gen are missing from the mobile version's database, for e.g. Alessandro Riccio, Dean Huijsen, Riccardo Turicchia, Tommaso Barbieri, Nikola Sekulov, Mattia Compagnon, Marco da Graca, Emanuele Pecorino, among others

And players that are contracted to Juventus but loaned to other clubs are featured at Zebre B, such as Edoardo Motta (Monza), Federico Savio (Sampdoria), Edoardo Ghibaudo (Milan), Andrea Orlando (Monza), Luca Ventre (Alessandria), Alessio Vacca (Monza).

But the most blatant omission is the exclusion of argentine playmaker Enzo Barrenechea, who has already been oficially promoted to Juventus' first squad.

Furthermore, Juventus Next Gen players such as Martin Palumbo (Udinese) and Michele Besaggio (Genoa) are loaned at Juventus, but cannot be found on either of Juventus' teams and must be bought in order to then demote them to the Zebre B squad (along with Goalkeeper Crespi who shows up on the main squad roster).

With all of this in mind, and in order to have the best mobile version of this amazing soccer management game, I ask you to improve the accuracy on Juventus' B team (and of B teams overall), with a more faithful rendition of the B squads as they are the nesting place for developing future talents and if you make good use of your licenses, you will create the best experience possible for us fans.

Thank you in advance and I am eagerly awaiting for next year's instalment already.

Edited by jPKroniK

• jPKroniK changed the title to Juventus Next Gen - Request to the Devs