Short Guide to Man Management (Press Conferences + Team Talks)

Good post by @Jack722 with many thought provoking comments. I’ve seen a few people suggest the second choice from the left a la @coach vahid’s point but think that this idea is totally asinine. The first and second choice from the left in press conferences are simply agreeing with the point of the journalist’s question they are not necessarily positive messages to your team.

23 minutes ago, Mutumba said:

How does "no comment" on every question affect morale (other than the journalists morale :D )? Anyone done any research on that matter?

Interesting question. I wouldn’t think it would have a direct effect on the players. Although I have seen journalists be unhappy with my responses before. I guess could cause them to write more negative articles about you if you keep doing it? Perhaps making it more likely for fans to turn against you if you underperform.

I remember reading a post by an official SI staff on these forums saying that everything in the game is there for a reason. So I don’t think they add in those negative journalist reactions just for the sake of it.