Join me as check out how we have started the season with our MARCHING ON TOGETHER REBUILD with Leeds Utd. We have been outstanding in the Premier League and also the Champions League

Love this squad I've built, COME ON LEEDS! 

Join me as check out how we have started the season with our MARCHING ON TOGETHER REBUILD with Leeds Utd. We have been outstanding in the Premier League and also now in the Champions League Semi-Finals

Join me as check out how we have started the season with our MARCHING ON TOGETHER REBUILD with Leeds Utd. We have been outstanding in the Premier League and also now in the Champions League Semi-Final 2nd Leg vs Bayern... have we made the Final?

Join me as we take a look at this amazing German Wonderkid you can sign for just £7m, after the winter upgrade in FM23

I've asked my assistant to play him as our Advanced Forward as much as possible. I have made no changes in the editor, only giving him game time for him to develop.

Back in the Championship now, had to utilise the loan market. Financially we are in a lot of debt but having a great start to the season where we are predicted to be in a relegation battle!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Como 1907, with CEO Dennis Wise, Thierry Henry, and Cesc Fabregas buying into the club. Can we help Como get to Serie A?

On a brisk spring morning in 1906, on a patch of grass nestled next to Lake Como, a group of bold youth played a football match against a team from the famous Buffalo Bill Circus. On May 25, 1907 the COMO Football Club was founded, beginning a journey that continues today.

COMO has faced trials and tribulations, but the spirit of the Lariani has never wavered. In 2021, we won promotion to Serie B. Today our team is working, day after day, to bring glory to the fans in our city and around the world.

No matter the odds, no matter the score, we fight every match until the final whistle and we never stop dreaming of getting back to Serie A.

WE ARE COMO!

Welcome to another player showcase. I have not used the editor. All I have done in this save is signed him for £1.5m and asked my Assistant to play him as our striker as much as possible.

Can we better our incredible 1st season back in Serie A? Finishing 6th is going to be hard to beat! We've been given a decent budget to bring in new players. The Club is investing heavily in the Training Ground and Youth Facilities. We have a bright future ahead of us... WE ARE COMO! 

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to BBFM's 3-4-3 tactic that has overachieved with Atletico Madrid, Feyenoord, and Southampton.

Just input the Tactic and then holiday until the end of the season

Great Results! 

• 3 months later...

Here is my 1st season as I start my Glory Hunter save in my first job at Brighton manager. Can we win some trophies?      

£80m budget so we need to do some good business.

Edited by BB_FM

• BB_FM changed the title to FM24 / GLORY HUNTER CHALLENGE / WINNING IT ALL WITH BRIGHTON

FM LEGENDS!! 

So after winning everything in England, I decided to resign from Brighton and swapped roles with Matthias Dahm, who has big shoes to fill. 

Leaving open a great opportunity for me to lift the Bundesliga and DFB-Pokal

Bayern.png

• BB_FM changed the title to FM24 / GLORY HUNTER CHALLENGE / THE INVINCIBLES

On our next journey during the Glory Hunter Challenge, I've won everything in England, Germany, and Italy, including the Europa League and Champions League x3 I have now been head-hunted to take on the England job and lead them to Glory!

After leading England to glory at the World Cup, we now have to focus on qualifying for the Euros. However, an important job has come up at Sevilla and they are in the Europa Conference League, this is the perfect opportunity for us to pick up that last European trophy!

• BB_FM changed the title to My Unbelievable FM24 Glory Hunter Journey

On our next journey during the Glory Hunter Challenge, I've won everything in England, Germany, and Italy, including the Europa Conference League (Sevilla), Europa League (Brighton), and Champions League x3 (Brighton x2 and Bayern Munich) We have taken on the tricky task of winning in Spain with Sevilla. After taking over with only one win registered, we managed to climb up the table and finished 8th. The most important win came as we lifted the Europa Conference League, chalking another trophy off the list and leaving ourselves with just the league and cups to win in Spain and France to complete our Glory Hunter Challenge. Hopefully, we can now go on to lift the Euros as England manager to win everything in International football and we can then retire and focus on our club management goals! 

• TCSSkin changed the title to BBFM's Videos