A+ Fan Reaction to New Signing?

No matter how excellent my new signings are, I've never got an A+ reaction from the fans/board.

Have you ever got an A+ reaction to any of your signings?  What does it take to get an A+?!... Thanks.

image.png.b80b9f4274a25a1e91ae819e5f1dffb4.png

Yes... but not often. I actually just got the achievement for it a week ago despite literally having the game since beta with 1k hours.

Basically they need to: be very good with alot of potential, and second, perfectly match your fan culture. Your fans need to have multiple 'fan culture' on required with and for your signing to meet all of them for the signing to matter enough to them.

I dont know if this matters, but my fans were also devastated at my lack of u23 signings and my lack of Slovakian players. I dont know if your fans being upset that you havent signed a player of their culture makes them happier when you do, but there you go.

image.png.ce851caf168ac60a693a42365c0e2597.png

Edited by phantombandit

On 03/04/2023 at 06:10, Daniel Evensen said:

I usually get "E" or "F" ratings, mostly because I focus on signing 16-year-old players with no reputation whatsoever.

IDK, I get alot of Ds and Fs because my fans dont understand the concept of 'needing to sign subs and fringe players'. I sign a 2.5 star player to serve as my third string centerback and they are losing their minds.

4 hours ago, phantombandit said:

IDK, I get alot of Ds and Fs because my fans dont understand the concept of 'needing to sign subs and fringe players'. I sign a 2.5 star player to serve as my third string centerback and they are losing their minds.

Ye this is a very good point! If a player is signed with the squad status as fringe player or emergency backup or whatever you would hope the fans judge that player against that squad status, rather than just looking at the player and scratching their heads wondering why you have signed a player not as good as your star man!