Game quality

I use the Pre-Editor a lot and ive just created a league that has only night games because im finding the day games have very poor lighting.

So was curious to what anyone thought about the day games and the quality of lighting it presents abd i there a way of improving it

You may well know this already of course but I think this is probably where the render settings come in, although if you want 'very high' render quality it'll require a decent spec machine/graphics really. Lighting is more noticeably different between day and night although the night games are always that bit brighter given the floodlit nature etc. 

3 hours ago, Preveza said:

Gone back to play FM17. Man the lighting in day games is far superior here, not sure how SI have gone backwards over the years. Quite confusing.

Although I might be wrong I believe the graphics were outsourced to Creative Assembly (Total War ) after FM17 . I read that in the early days they were involved with Sega doing Foitball graphics . But how they came up with this is beggars belief . I can only think that they produced what was asked for . 

10 hours ago, alian62 said:

Although I might be wrong I believe the graphics were outsourced to Creative Assembly (Total War ) after FM17 . I read that in the early days they were involved with Sega doing Foitball graphics . But how they came up with this is beggars belief . I can only think that they produced what was asked for . 

if you remember the rome 2 TW faces, it weirdly enough makes sense.

edit: if the makers of this are in charge of the match graphics, its no wonder it looks like crap

image.png.65d2a83bf3f6ca5feff544541801e2b5.png

Edited by eXistenZ