Database update

2 hours ago, niklas88 said:

When is the final database update going to be released?

Since the Chinese/Russian transfer windows aren't closing until early April now, I'd imagine once those windows close.

17 hours ago, JordanMilly said:

Since the Chinese/Russian transfer windows aren't closing until early April now, I'd imagine once those windows close.

I don't now if they care about a particular window closing, there are many transfers happening year around

On 19/03/2023 at 16:52, niklas88 said:

I don't now if they care about a particular window closing, there are many transfers happening year around

I mean, the last database update has always been once the Russian and Chinese transfer windows close, so even if SI don't care about a number of windows, they do about those ones.

19 hours ago, JordanMilly said:

I mean, the last database update has always been once the Russian and Chinese transfer windows close, so even if SI don't care about a number of windows, they do about those ones.

Yeah, that's a shame because i terms of playing in Sweden that means you either have to play the season of 22 (last years season) or play the current season with the squads that are not complete.

12 minutes ago, Mush1983 said:

imo cant see it happening till mid april with chinese/russian windows still open 

I don't think they care about Russia now, but about Chinese maybe, do you know if last year transfer window in China also ended only in April?

6 minutes ago, gggfunk said:

I don't think they care about Russia now, but about Chinese maybe, do you know if last year transfer window in China also ended only in April?

2nd part of the winter update or when it was just one major update as always been when the chinese window closes usually closes feb but its been extended to the 7th april i think 

Edited by Mush1983

Well if we have to wait until mid April, atleast someone from SI need to inform us this issues rather than put this statement in the previous patch notes.

*Further data updates will follow in the coming weeks, covering transfers and player rating changes from later closing windows, including MLS.

4 minutes ago, esca said:

Well if we have to wait until mid April, atleast someone from SI need to inform us this issues rather than put this statement in the previous patch notes.

*Further data updates will follow in the coming weeks, covering transfers and player rating changes from later closing windows, including MLS.

Exactly. I still believe the final update will be out this week as it's always been out in late March, but if SI plans to release it much later this year it would be nice to know that in advance.

I see there are still a lot of bug under review so I really expect, besides the definitive database a final patch but I've no idea when everything will be ready. I can only hope within the Easter holidays.

Anyway to buy a game in November and having to wait April (hopefully) for the final patch does not enthusiasm me.

1 hour ago, elfuego said:

I see there are still a lot of bug under review so I really expect, besides the definitive database a final patch but I've no idea when everything will be ready. I can only hope within the Easter holidays.

Anyway to buy a game in November and having to wait April (hopefully) for the final patch does not enthusiasm me.

Judging from previous years, you should not expect that the last update will solve any bugs, but just to be a database update. I hope I am wrong though

1 minute ago, fuego said:

There has been always a patch together with the last database update. 
if not why they are still working on the exististing bugs?

Not sure if I'm right but I think the bug tracker is open for most of the year, and they are always working on existing bugs to avoid them in the next version.

@gggfunk as far as i read the 3.2 version has several problems. If it will not be patched before easter holidays I think I will forgive the game.

13 ore fa, el_manayer ha scritto:

Judging from previous years, you should not expect that the last update will solve any bugs, but just to be a database update. I hope I am wrong though

8 hours ago, esca said:

So not today then, hopefully Thursday but at this point I rather wait for FM24 lol

Then you are waiting until April 2024 for the final update of 24. Best just to play 23 after the final update until then.

9 minutes ago, lee50_11 said:

Then you are waiting until April 2024 for the final update of 24. Best just to play 23 after the final update until then.

that's my plan really, I am going to finally start my long term save once the final update is out (hopefully this week), and continue it after April 2024. No more of this waiting!