Data hub. Still not fixed after update?

@Neil Brockand @Desmond Richardsonhope you are both well. I have raised this before and was hoping for a change after the update. I play Touch but assume this is a cross platform problem. 

in my save Spurs are having an average Spurs season. 6th. Not scoring or conceding many goals. Playing usual standard fare.

yet according to data hub we pass better than City, cross better than Beckham and stifle the opposition better than anyone else. We’re either secretly brilliant or the stats are wrong. Data hub is a major part of the sale. I stand to be corrected but this doesn’t look accurate to me.

05011C39-6C0A-4904-B6A3-2640B92C590D.thumb.jpeg.0f95461318b92119db5690ff6e0b2b17.jpegCCF45135-EDC0-466B-A5BD-D47AC0113730.thumb.jpeg.a95ef76f3d26ba291b1d383f6c867cbd.jpegF7EDD309-1391-4D12-883E-A09D3461EF69.thumb.jpeg.4fe8d40362726d847b817c67190068d5.jpeg

• Administrators

Nothing here to suggest this data is wrong. Spurs have a squad which is extremely capable of being a top-6 side and playing in this manner.

Looking at these specific examples, accurate passing is fine, but if it's a lot of non-penetrative ineffective passing in your own half it won't have much bearing on positive results. 

With your cross completion, it's still in 15% from 20 crosses - that's only 3 a game. Not exactly creating Beckham-esque chances. Similarly stopping teams passing often against you is useful, but not going to win you games if you're conceding bucketloads via set pieces.  

Would like to look at the save and clarify in more detail, but we don't have access to Touch cloud saves I'm afraid. Remember stats are a useful gauge to analyse how your team are playing, but they won't tell you the whole story without context.

1 hour ago, Neil Brock said:

Nothing here to suggest this data is wrong. Spurs have a squad which is extremely capable of being a top-6 side and playing in this manner.

Looking at these specific examples, accurate passing is fine, but if it's a lot of non-penetrative ineffective passing in your own half it won't have much bearing on positive results. 

With your cross completion, it's still in 15% from 20 crosses - that's only 3 a game. Not exactly creating Beckham-esque chances. Similarly stopping teams passing often against you is useful, but not going to win you games if you're conceding bucketloads via set pieces.  

Would like to look at the save and clarify in more detail, but we don't have access to Touch cloud saves I'm afraid. Remember stats are a useful gauge to analyse how your team are playing, but they won't tell you the whole story without context.

Appreciate the answer and the question mark in my subject line is there because I’m not saying it’s wrong for a fact.

You are definitively saying there is no known data hub issues and I can trust the stats. 

thank you.