Scout match Touch still not working? Would be great to get an SI reply please.

On 19/03/2023 at 07:18, SimonHoddle said:

@Desmond Richardson sorry to tag you but multiple people asking on this forum if this is a bug or not (hence not in bugs forum). I’ve put SI in the title and another person was asking about this weeks ago.

simple question. We can’t find match reports after scouting. Is it a bug or are we looking in wrong place!

many thanks

Hi Simon, 

This is a known issue and it's currently with our development team. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

10 hours ago, SimonHoddle said:

Lol. Let’s wait until the final update. But if next opposition and general scouting isn’t working that’s a big problem.

Im sure it will be fixed and announced as a new feature for FM Touch 2024 😂

1 hour ago, PAFC_Dugout said:

Im sure it will be fixed and announced as a new feature for FM Touch 2024 😂

Lol. 

FMT was once described by @Miles Jacobson as tactics and transfers. With no opportunity to scout either the next opposition or matches how do you prepare for tactics and transfers! I’m sure it will be fixed before FMT24. 

• Administrators

Afraid it's not the news you would've been hoping for, but no, this issue remains unresolved in the latest version. 

It's not to say it isn't on our radar or that we aren't currently trying to find a solution, but at the moment it's proving trickier than anticipated, and we have to be careful of knock on effects whenever a fix gets released. 

I can only apologise, the only comfort I can give is that when looking at the bug log it's currently marked as in progress, but I'd have no way of estimating if/when that means we release an update to the public. 

On 04/04/2023 at 14:47, Kyle Brown said:

Afraid it's not the news you would've been hoping for, but no, this issue remains unresolved in the latest version. 

It's not to say it isn't on our radar or that we aren't currently trying to find a solution, but at the moment it's proving trickier than anticipated, and we have to be careful of knock on effects whenever a fix gets released. 

I can only apologise, the only comfort I can give is that when looking at the bug log it's currently marked as in progress, but I'd have no way of estimating if/when that means we release an update to the public. 

Appreciate the reply @Kyle Brown. It’s a shame as that was working before the update.

whilst I have your attention would be great to get your thoughts on these

i) does the ME have identical graphics and engine to console?

ii) are you 100% sure data hub stats, next opponent stats and match stats are 100% accurate?

• Administrators

The engine is the exact same, yes, and the only difference with the graphics is that the PC version has different sliders/options to toggle in the settings which console/touch don't have. 

As far as we are aware they should be accurate yes, but if you've spotted a discrepancy then let us know and we can investigate promptly.