Still unable to load saved game since update

It's now been well over a week since I was able to load my saved game on Nintendo Switch. Since then all I've heard back is a single tweet saying it's being investigated. What is actually going on? It seems plenty of people are having the same issue and it's being completely ignored. Is anyone able to give any form of update?

Yes I sent an email to them telling them that the update didn't correct the issue and they asked me for further information. I provided that information on the same day and nothing has been said since. All I can find online is 1 tweet to someone saying it's being investigated. Seems everyone else querying it is being ignored. 

As you can see in the link I posted, SI are investigating the issue. They will be very aware that it's an annoying issue, so I am sure that as soon as they've found and fixed the issue, they'll release an update.

• 2 weeks later...

Same issues with my save on the Xbox Series X. My save game just does not appear for me to load on the start screen.

And thats after numerous problems trying to save the same game and it telling me I had no storage space left even though there was loads (also unresolved). The game feels buggy as hell this year.

• 1 month later...

I’m in the same boat. I cannot load or see my saved game. Unbelievably annoying after all the work I put in. I can see an old save I was doing with Norkopping but my current save with Middlesbrough has completely disappeared. 2nd in the league heading into the prem and it’s gone. Was playing on Xbox series S. started a new save last night and that’s not there either now. I’ve checked in different locations and they’re just not there. 

I'm having the same issue, i'm testing a custom database, ran the same files i've been loading for a few days. At first i thought it was because i had the stupid idea to close steamwebhelper.exe while the game was still running, but it had affected even some older save games. Then today i've noticed that the game was with "23.5" on the main menu, so i don't know if it was the update, if i messed something at Steam, or if i've messed with the game files. It didn't have problems loading some even older savegames (created before 23.3 update), and i've just created a save with no custom files, saved, and been able to load. But if i load the files again and create a new game, it doesn't load the save. The weird thing is that i have not edited any file lately, i've just tried to simulate more seasons in the game while i've slept when that started to happen.