Can I PLEASE just watch a match without constant interruption?

I do not care at all about other matches or an updated league table for the vast majority of the season. I just want to focus on the match that I'm playing, immerse myself in that. So, I agree with you.

I do not believe that any real-life managers are receiving updates on other results or an updated league table while managing except for rare instances on final match days and similar circumstances.

I think that there was a way to turn this off a few years ago, but, for some reason, that ability was removed. And, honestly, that has a lot to do with why I haven't purchased FM 23 yet and may not.

10 hours ago, Brodie21 said:

I do NOT want to have part of my screen almost constantly covered with flashing updates of other matches & league tables. For GOD sake, PLEASE tell me how I can turn this off! Thank you

Watch the whole match. 

1 hour ago, USASoundersFan said:

I do not care at all about other matches or an updated league table for the vast majority of the season. I just want to focus on the match that I'm playing, immerse myself in that. So, I agree with you.

I do not believe that any real-life managers are receiving updates on other results or an updated league table while managing except for rare instances on final match days and similar circumstances.

I think that there was a way to turn this off a few years ago, but, for some reason, that ability was removed. And, honestly, that has a lot to do with why I haven't purchased FM 23 yet and may not.

Totally agree. It's funny that you say about not purchasing FM23 because I think i'm going to go back to FM20 / FM21, where you could turn this nonsense off. Surely you should be able to decide for yourself whether you want the constant interruptions or not. It's totally bizarre!

6 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Any suggestions for adding or changing existing functionality best made on our features forum here - https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/680-football-manager-feature-requests/

Thanks. 

Thanks Neil. I appreciate your time in replying to me. However, I must say I feel this is a very basic request to have to make & I don't understand why the option which you always offered was removed. Thanks again