problems in the game fm 23 mobile

Hello;

I want to talk to you about some problems. I've been playing the game for a long time, but new problems have appeared!

Something unusual happens in the game. The game phone is overheating. players suffer long-term injuries. He moves too fast when choosing the rental price. have you brought a new update? Why is the game like this?

• SI Staff
19 hours ago, bstreetboy said:

Hello;

I want to talk to you about some problems. I've been playing the game for a long time, but new problems have appeared!

Something unusual happens in the game. The game phone is overheating. players suffer long-term injuries. He moves too fast when choosing the rental price. have you brought a new update? Why is the game like this?

Would you mind letting me know what device and OS version you're using please - we'll look into any issues reported obviously.

8 saat önce, Marc Vaughan said:

Android 13 samsung galaxy s22

Hello again. The phone automatically updated the game 2 days ago. I was continuing from the old record, I did not open a record again. i was playing with old save in newly updated game. Maybe that's why I ran into problems? Now I opened a new record and I'm starting to play. If there is a problem, I will get back to you again. Thank you for your interest.

Edited by bstreetboy