Italy Eccellenza + Regional & Youth Cups + Fix Some Errors in DataBase Italy

Editor that I have made on the DB 2340 without loading any other editor, they are simply changes applied directly to the DB 2340.

Fixed the 71 Names for clubs named as Test Maxtod:

Fix Name Error some Clubs Italy.fmf

Attached on the other hand, an editor data correction of the names of Stadiums in Italy for Serie D and Eccellenza:

Stadio Comunale Italia Corregidos.fmf

Because in FM23 in DB 2330 many are called the 'Comunale' Stadium
I have decided to add the city that represents said stadium
That way they will see a Comunale + the City  

I also leave the editor dating from Italy with active Serie D and Eccellenza + regional and youth cups updated for DB 2340 -----> Acknowledgment and thanks to gdb96 the FMScout ❤️🫶

Italia Eccellenza + Cups + Juveniles.fmf

Edited by Jabbos81

En 14/3/2023 a las 20:50, lee50_11 dijo:

That's great thanks will you update it when the next/last update comes out as I am waiting then to start a save. [Eso es genial, gracias, ¿lo actualizará cuando salga la próxima / última actualización? Estoy esperando para comenzar a guardar.]

As long as the DB used in the update continues to be 2330, it is not necessary to update it because said Data Editor is built on that original FM23 DB, unless they make a DB 2340, 2350 etc. it would not be necessary to change it to verify that it is compatible.

If that is what you mean by updating it with the next update.

A cordial greeting 🫶

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/03/2023 at 06:07, Jabbos81 said:

As long as the DB used in the update continues to be 2330, it is not necessary to update it because said Data Editor is built on that original FM23 DB, unless they make a DB 2340, 2350 etc. it would not be necessary to change it to verify that it is compatible.

If that is what you mean by updating it with the next update.

A cordial greeting 🫶

The update 23.4 is out is there any chance you can update your file when you get time? Many Thanks

En 29/3/2023 a las 17:47, lee50_11 dijo:

The update 23.4 is out is there any chance you can update your file when you get time? [La actualización 23.4 está disponible, ¿hay alguna posibilidad de que pueda actualizar su archivo cuando tenga tiempo?] Many Thanks [Muchas gracias]

Okay 😉

Updated 😜Fix Name Error some Clubs Italy.fmf

• Jabbos81 changed the title to Italy Eccellenza + Regional & Youth Cups + Fix Some Errors in DataBase Italy