New tactic design

This board works better if you come up with something @steff91 give it a go, then come back here if you hit any problems

ETA: Sorry, I see you did come up with something, the forum's playing up this afternoon. Looks good too me, try it out and see how get on

The tactic seems fine. The idea appears to be to play direct football, steal the ball in middle and activate the strikers and the wingbacks.

One problem I see is the number of attack roles the tactic has as a rule of thumb the maximum would be only 3 attack duties. It could have a problem against a low block because there is no space behind for everyone to run into. If you have problems against teams that defend deep you might try changing the striker role to Complete Forward or Deep-lying Forward on support duty or maybe dropping the mentality to standard so the position of the players is a bit deeper.

Another potential problem would be the duties in the midfield because your tactic wants to steal the ball and activate the wingback and strikers but there is no duty to win the ball back. The Anchor-Man is a passive role so you might try changing to Ball-Winning Midfielder and the Central Defender role to Stopper. The wingbacks on attack duty might get overloaded in the flanks so you might try changing the role of the two Central Midfielders to Carrilero or Ball-Winning Midfielder.