[FM23] All USA Pro Leagues w/ NCAA (NO PRO/REL) {UPDATE FOR 23.4}

On 15/05/2023 at 18:21, Dallan said:

That was the change, yes. There were some other cosmetic things I noticed while I was there but that was the important one.

Dallas question.. the MLS league is it like MLS 30 some tv ing games each team plays each other etc?

Also do you know how to make this file playable with other files.. For example using this one with Yellow's Canada database... When i go to use both it it says that the MLS Pro League is wrong country set?

Edited by Fmfan00

lol started a save with the Youth tournament files that i posted on the forum. Gotta love when your season starts like this... I wonder after the challenge cup 4 games in a row no rest if I will have any players left lol.

image.png.70727d69d54e996534638d00c3254630.png

Edited by Fmfan00

On 23/05/2023 at 02:07, Fmfan00 said:

Dallas question.. the MLS league is it like MLS 30 some tv ing games each team plays each other etc?

I have no idea what you're trying to say here, but...yes? I think?

On 23/05/2023 at 02:07, Fmfan00 said:

Also do you know how to make this file playable with other files.. For example using this one with Yellow's Canada database... When i go to use both it it says that the MLS Pro League is wrong country set?

The OP explains the issue with Yellow's Canada database - the changes Yellow makes to the Canadian MLS2 teams break this file's Next Pro rules. Easiest fix, which is also in the OP, is to edit your copy of Yellow's file and move Toronto 2 and Vancouver 2 from "MLS Next Pro Canadian Teams" to the appropriate MLS Next Pro conference (ie, Eastern for Toronto, Western for Vancouver).

Edited by Dallan

On 26/05/2023 at 10:16, Dallan said:

I have no idea what you're trying to say here, but...yes? I think?

The OP explains the issue with Yellow's Canada database - the changes Yellow makes to the Canadian MLS2 teams break this file's Next Pro rules. Easiest fix, which is also in the OP, is to edit your copy of Yellow's file and move Toronto 2 and Vancouver 2 from "MLS Next Pro Canadian Teams" to the appropriate MLS Next Pro conference (ie, Eastern for Toronto, Western for Vancouver).

thanks Dallan very much appreciated

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, just made this file a little more realistic. 

I've managed to remove the fictional teams from USL championship thus leaving the original teams. In 2024 San Diego Looyal moves to the MLS as a franchise team, although this is not correct as they are two separate teams in real life. Anyways, see attached. 

GUM USAE + MLSN_2.fmf

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

just curious if anyone was gonna update this to use real 2023 fixture rules for USL Championshiip and USL 1 (can't be bothered for USL2 sense its so massive)
The play-offs are incorrect for USL-C using 7 teams and not 8
Also USL 1 has way more teams then it has ever had in recent years (its only got 12 now with no subdivisions at all)

I had spent like 2 weeks in the editor trying to fix these issues myself with no real results
USL 1 was simple enough fix however cant properly test because,
USL Championship just can not be fixed at all for me. I have tried for weeks to get both playoffs to 8 teams and the editor wont recognize the change at all throwing out the 'only found 7 teams expecting 8' error. I have done everything imaginable to solve it to no avail, just figured should see if someone here wanted to fix these minor issues sense I seemingly am missing something.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

With FM24 on the horizon I would like to thank those who have played, edited, and provided feedback on this file, which was just simply meant to be a file for personal use until I came across the problem that there have been no files like this made available publicly that include the NCAA without promotion/relegation and/or immersion-breaking issues.

Now, this same problem is becoming seemingly likely for FM24, and as someone who has personally used files like this for 5 consecutive editions of Football Manager, it would be extremely disappointing to not have a file by November that realistically (or semi-realistically) represents the lower tiers of the US pyramid. Had this been a few years ago, I'd obviously be up for the task, but work, life, and school commitments have become too much to overcome in order to be able to accurately edit and test such a huge file on my own by then.

My wish is that SI can finally license USLC/USL1/USL2 (perhaps even NCAA) in a future edition of this game, or that Uncle Sam returns, but until that point I'd love there to be a centralized file like this for the community to use without issue regardless of whether or not I'm involved. If there is enough interest from anyone reading this in creating/testing files like this one for FM24 and possibly beyond, message me via this forum or my Discord account (gumfm) and perhaps I'd be able to start some sort of group to help achieve this goal.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 26/01/2024 at 07:52, dino88 said:

hi @Gum will you do this for fm24?

There is a post directly above yours that explains why an FM24 version from me directly is unlikely to happen. This situation has not changed, and will probably not in the future.

I suggest using @themodelcitizen's file which I've made contributions to: