Lower League Board Confidence Bug?

I am coaching Tamworth in the VNN. The season is going great (lost in FA Cup but progressing in the FA Trophy, #1 in the league, good squad morale and excellent finances), but after a Championship side offered me a job, which I declined, my Board Confidence tanked. It is currently an overall "D" (it was an "F") last month. Granted, "Rich Benefactor" is unlocked, but I'm wondering if this is a bug as I have always had good marks from the board (screenshot of recent results for a sense of how the season is going).

IMG_3146.jpeg

IMG_3145.jpeg

I've found myself having a very similar issue post update.

Was an ongoing save so not sure if the update has messed it up but, despite being top of the league, I'm suddenly on the verge of being sacked because the board is annoyed I didn't challenge for promotion despite being clear at the top.

Further to this, they only wanted the playoffs so unclear as to why they're so annoyed but this wasn't a problem until i updated.

Screenshot to demonstrate this below.

Screenshot_20230304-210050_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20230304-210036_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20230304-205948_FM23 Mobile.jpg

• SI Staff
1 hour ago, Baronvon said:

FAF45427-049D-42E9-8B1B-107F87776069 is the save game reference I've just sent if you'd like to take a look. Issue does seem rather similar.

Thanks much appreciated - I'll take a look once its shuffled in my direction.

• 3 weeks later...

Just happened to me today, sacked on June 30th, after winning the PT Championship and promoted to Liga 3. The board all season was unhappy because I lost in the 2nd round of the cup against a team with superior reputation from the division above, I was hoping that finishing 1st in the first stage, 1st undefeatead in the promotion stage and winning the PT Championship final would be enough but no sacked after the New Season button, just game breaking.

1 hour ago, bitlos said:

Just happened to me today, sacked on June 30th, after winning the PT Championship and promoted to Liga 3. The board all season was unhappy because I lost in the 2nd round of the cup against a team with superior reputation from the division above, I was hoping that finishing 1st in the first stage, 1st undefeatead in the promotion stage and winning the PT Championship final would be enough but no sacked after the New Season button, just game breaking.

@Marc Vaughan any news on a fix for this? 

• SI Staff

On 01/04/2023 at 18:40, bitlos said:

This should be fixed in 14.3.0. Did this issue still occur after the update?

• SI Staff
1 hour ago, bitlos said:

Yes, it says on Google Play that the last update to the app was on friday 31st, this happened on saturday. Save game was started before, around 2/3 weeks ago.

If you have a save game before the sacking then that would be incredibly helpful on working out what happened .. thanks in advance.

26 minutos atrás, Marc Vaughan disse:

If you have a save game before the sacking then that would be incredibly helpful on working out what happened .. thanks in advance.

i have four saves:

• 29/04;
  • 13/06 (two days after the final game of the season);
  • 30/06 before the sacking (pressing continue gets the news of board call emergency meeting);
  • 30/06 after the sacking.

Which one(s) would you want and how should I get them to you?

Thanks for looking into it.

• SI Staff
24 minutes ago, bitlos said:

i have four saves:

• 29/04;
  • 30/06 before the sacking (pressing continue gets the news of board call emergency meeting);
  • 30/06 after the sacking.

Which one(s) would you want and how should I get them to you?

Thanks for looking into it.

All of the above would be useful - but especially:

(basically I say 'all' because predicting what the issue is and when it occurs isn't really feasible without more information - I 'think' the two I mention will give enough information, but ...)

4 horas atrás, Marc Vaughan disse:

All of the above would be useful - but especially:

(basically I say 'all' because predicting what the issue is and when it occurs isn't really feasible without more information - I 'think' the two I mention will give enough information, but ...)

Just uploaded all four via the "report an issue" in game, references are 7F7CB5F7-372D-4B13-89D5-5BFD2CED25F7, 4BA25D1B-3A50-496B-81C5-052BA131F38E, 7FA85638-D0CD-4A4C-AF47-CA4F75A23153 and F748BD08-5F85-4A4B-BC19-974FC4D140F2.

I've also checked the 30/06 before sacking save and looked at the board confidence (I hadn't opened the game since the sacking happened). The board confidence was a C, no negative feedback from the competitions as the new season has already started, the only negative was the finances as I was about 15% about the wage budget, really cannot comprehend being sacked for that.

• SI Staff
1 hour ago, bitlos said:

Just uploaded all four via the "report an issue" in game, references are 7F7CB5F7-372D-4B13-89D5-5BFD2CED25F7, 4BA25D1B-3A50-496B-81C5-052BA131F38E, 7FA85638-D0CD-4A4C-AF47-CA4F75A23153 and F748BD08-5F85-4A4B-BC19-974FC4D140F2.

I've also checked the 30/06 before sacking save and looked at the board confidence (I hadn't opened the game since the sacking happened). The board confidence was a C, no negative feedback from the competitions as the new season has already started, the only negative was the finances as I was about 15% about the wage budget, really cannot comprehend being sacked for that.

Thanks - yeah it sounds really 'odd' ... definitely something to work out for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
Em 03/04/2023 em 20:07, Marc Vaughan disse:

Thanks - yeah it sounds really 'odd' ... definitely something to work out for sure.

Some thing is definitely wrong, it just happened again. I continued the save game, got a new job in the portuguese third division, got promoted, won the league and actually reached the cup semi final, not enough - sacked on June 30th. Sorry but this is killing the game for me.

• 2 months later...

Still getting this on download of game last week 

Managing torquay in VNL and got to play offs in 1st season

Board set expectation of promotion. Next season and I'm currently top of league with 1 loss in 12 games and still in Cup 

No issues with players at all. Quite the opposite in fact

Despite this the board confidence is bad because I didn't win promotion??? This is when he season is only 3 months in???

I would expect this to have been sorted given its 4 months since you were made aware ???

What is current situation as I reckon as soon as I lose on cup I will be fired ....if this isn't sorted ASAP I'll be requesting refund 

But your name is on the message string above so you were aware if this in April?

Has nothing been done to sort this?

I won league and got message that the board were unhappy that I only won the VNL that season.. 

Only reason I kept my job was because I won the fa trophy as well

Can you advise how to send a game save file...where would folder be on an s21 Samsung phone