FM23 Mobile - Achievements- Scenari-Owned.

• SI Staff

Thanks for getting in contact with us about this. I have flagged this up for a team member to look into. In the mean time, could you please let us know which device you are playing the game on?

38 minutes ago, Kate Edwards said:

Thanks for getting in contact with us about this. I have flagged this up for a team member to look into. In the mean time, could you please let us know which device you are playing the game on?

Of course, I am playing this on a SAMSUNG S22,  Model SM901B/DS

Edited by SSolas

On 03/03/2023 at 20:50, Marc Vaughan said:

I'm taking a look and will see what I can do to figure this out, thanks in advance for your patience :D

Many thanks @Marc Vaughan, I really appreciate this.

Do you have a rough ETA on when this will be resolved? I can directly message you my Google Play details to get it rectified. 

I am an avid player of FMM since the very first handheld game released but have paused it so far this year as the initial launch game crashed a few times during a season which put me off. Plus the Austerity Measured challenge did not work which compounded my fears about the game. 

I was awaiting for the Winter Update but now am having this slight issue & reviews on the play store are saying the new update has brought new issues such as slowness etc. Which now has me awaiting eagerly the next update.

I think I am being picky as the game still gets a very high review on the app store but inital experiences dampened my excitement for this years addition.

Any help you may provide is much appreviated! 😊👍

• SI Staff
On 06/03/2023 at 11:04, SSolas said:

Many thanks @Marc Vaughan, I really appreciate this.

Do you have a rough ETA on when this will be resolved? I can directly message you my Google Play details to get it rectified. 

I am an avid player of FMM since the very first handheld game released but have paused it so far this year as the initial launch game crashed a few times during a season which put me off. Plus the Austerity Measured challenge did not work which compounded my fears about the game. 

I was awaiting for the Winter Update but now am having this slight issue & reviews on the play store are saying the new update has brought new issues such as slowness etc. Which now has me awaiting eagerly the next update.

I think I am being picky as the game still gets a very high review on the app store but inital experiences dampened my excitement for this years addition.

Any help you may provide is much appreviated! 😊👍

Hi! We have looked into this and there was an issue with how it was checking the completion of that achievement and that we 'think' we have a fix implemented. It needs testing and if it passes, then it will be placed into a future update. We are really sorry for the inconvenience, but thank you for the patience and support you have shown to us. Please feel free to ask any further questions! 😊

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Jake Mant said:

A fix has gone into 14.2.1 for this issue. Could you shut down and restart the game and let us know if it updates please?

Still no joy as attached video shows.

Restarted game, shows it is updated but achievement still not showing. 

Unless theres a specific way of making it work?

• 1 month later...

that problem is still not solved, I solved all the challenges but acenary owned won't solve it

Dana 03/03/2023 u 17:50, Kate Edwards je rekla:

Hvala što ste nas kontaktirali u vezi s ovim. Označio sam ovo za člana tima da to pogleda. U međuvremenu, možete li nam reći na kojem uređaju igrate igru?

Screenshot_20230503_082822_com.google.android.play.games_edit_173696570568286.jpg