[FM23] - So tonight I'm gonna play like it's 1999

Maw74

3ckyAo.jpg

This save will be played using this >>>  The 1998/99 DB - by TheMadScientist

fpK0gS.jpg

I will also be using Harchester kits from Jamie Tarrant here >>> https://onthebreak.net/2021/12/22/custom-club-harchester-united-fc/

I found some fantasy logos in one of the packs I downloaded, so I have added another club.........welcome to

tUpP7H.jpg

I have set things up so that Harchester Utd & London Olympic are rivals, this game is just a bit of fun away from my Mawborough save.

Both clubs are very wealthy and will start in 3rd tier of this database, I have put together some very interesting squads for both clubs.

London Olympic have been given the nickname The Pundits, you will see why, they have also been given the London Stadium as Wet Sham are still at Upton Park.
They will also have Brentford's Griffin Park as training/youth ground because it was available in editor and Brentford are not in playable division so are at their new ground.

I needed a ground and a base for Harchester and because of sad events in real life I picked Bury, we have nicked Gigg Lane (yet another waste of a football ground :(), so I took Bury out of the playable divisons but I replaced them with Bury AFC and made them professional, Harchester have also been given Carrington Training Centre for training and youth games.

I gave each club 3 members of staff, DOF, Manager and assistant (well 2 for Harchester as I will be playing as the manager).

vqXBoS.jpg

yIA07U.jpg

More details coming soon...

Edited by Maw74

yIA07U.jpg

The Squads

Harchester United

I limited myself to only getting players that had pics in my game/folders, also wanted to keep max wage relatively low/under £25k for now, that still gets a great squad
and yeah a big Tottenham conection in there.

bHeYvZ.jpg4aKUDu.jpg

8ik549.jpg

London Olympic

qcEC9n.jpg

2 hours ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

I just assumed you would of ha the former Harchester United players playing. 

That is a shame. I was looking forward to seeing Luis Rodriguez strut his stuff for Harchester.

Good luck with the direction you are taking.

Ah no sorry, wanted to start with real life players, more disappointment for you lol.

My plan is to rename the best youth intake players with names from the TV series.

7psGV5.jpg

Two great months, just two opponents avoid defeat!

Though we beat Stoke 2nd time............just.

3F2EYM.jpg

We are top but London Olympic are breathing down our neck!

90AEDr.jpg

zSNAok.jpg

Hcmul8.jpg

On 06/03/2023 at 01:25, Vakama2619 said:

She definitely shouldn't be here

This is a funny game, with the old database nixed with current database, it's a bit odd but it's fun.