Suggestions for financially bad team

I started a save with Besiktas in FM22 but with squad patch. I finished first season with 2 cup (league and domestic cup). My star player was Wout Weghorst with 57 goals in 40 games. He has 11.75 m optional buy clause in his loan contract. The team's economy is very bad and has too much debt. I got 17 m transfer budget with some good players sold but i am confused right now because i want to sign Weghorst but if i do, i can't sign any other player with remaining money. I got 2 questions:

1- How can i get my team's economy better? (they debt 240m euros)

2- Should i buy Weghorst or i should look for some change in squad and look for another striker with less money? 

Any other suggestions will be great also. 

There are three things you can do to improve finances.

1) Underspend your budgets.  Penny saved is a penny earned.  All that stuff.  But don't compromise your ability to do #2.

2) Win stuff.  Improve your reputation.  Higher reputation means more sponsorship income.

3) is frankly the most effective way.  Churn your squad.  Buy young players, buy distressed assets, develop players.  A £240m debt is four player sales, played correctly. 

Personally, no, I wouldn't buy Weghorst for that money.  If I was focusing on improving finances, I wouldn't buy anyone older than like 25 because my entire goal would be to churn the squad for profit each year.

Buy young players you can move on then get more when you sell. Also if you have a high potential player that's got the big teams interested and you don't think he will make it or you won't play him a  he don't suit your tactic sell while he has a high value. Always make sure you don't let a player get less that 2 years on the contract. Sell if they won't sign. Anyone  with less than 3 star potential get rid if there on a high wage. Rubbish players or ones that won't make your level that are on a small wage are worth keeping so your better youth players can be rested when tired an  that way they don't burn out.

Get to the group stage of the champions league every year then sign u19 players develop them for 2 or 3 years then sell them. You can also track players that will be running our of contract every year so if you can build your team with free transfers you will be saving money automatically 

Also add a sell on clause on every sale. Try to get the sell on and not the profit sell on. And keep a eye on your sell on clauses an  sell them if pos if you think they won't come  off. Never offer loyalty bonous either. The amount of money that saves me and no year increases and promotion rises is loads. In fm 21 you could up the wage a bit an  offer nothin  to the agent as well and they would  sign most times if no other team as  in for them. Still works but not a  often.