UEFA Format with 2 group Stages FM23

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for this database - it is awesome!

I just noticed one bug: It seems like some of the teams that were supposed to be qualified from their 3rd and 4th place finishes in their respective leagues are not qualified (i.e. Chelsea, Barcelona, Tottenham and Juventus). 

Is this something you could fix? : )

Best regards
Per

Thanks again for your quick reply and upload! : )

Unfortunately, it does not apprear to have fixed the problem i mentioned above?

Clubs that finish their leagues in 3rd and 4th positiion does not enter Champions league (like Juventus, Chelseas, Tottenham etc.)

Hope you find a solution to this problem.

Best regards
Per

2 hours ago, PerS said:

Thanks again for your quick reply and upload! : )

Unfortunately, it does not apprear to have fixed the problem i mentioned above?

Clubs that finish their leagues in 3rd and 4th positiion does not enter Champions league (like Juventus, Chelseas, Tottenham etc.)

Hope you find a solution to this problem.

Best regards
Per

Possible that more needs to be done in the Advanced Editor? Do you know the solution 

在 2023/3/12 在 AM4点33分, PerS说:

Thank you for this database - it is awesome!

I just noticed one bug: It seems like some of the teams that were supposed to be qualified from their 3rd and 4th place finishes in their respective leagues are not qualified (i.e. Chelsea, Barcelona, Tottenham and Juventus). 

Is this something you could fix? : )

Best regards
Per

I think it is because I ranked the nation's according to the reputation of their national teams, it isn't a bug

If you don't like you can swap it in the nations tab

edit: also I didn't delete the registered teams for CL/EL, that might be the reason as well

Edited by anitamui

2 hours ago, anitamui said:

I think it is because I ranked the nation's according to the reputation of their national teams, it isn't a bug

If you don't like you can swap it in the nations tab

edit: also I didn't delete the registered teams for CL/EL, that might be the reason as well

Hmmm, I did change the nation's ranking/reputation, but that did not fix the problem. 

Could the problem perhaps be that the qualification structure has been changed? If the "best placed -route" of the qualificiation is removed, perhaps that results in the 3rd and 4th places finishing teams from the big leagues are moved to UEL rather than CL?

I'm really clueless on how to use the editor - especially the advanced rules. Any help is greatly appreciated! : )

一小时前, PerS说:

Hmmm, I did change the nation's ranking/reputation, but that did not fix the problem. 

Could the problem perhaps be that the qualification structure has been changed? If the "best placed -route" of the qualificiation is removed, perhaps that results in the 3rd and 4th places finishing teams from the big leagues are moved to UEL rather than CL?

I'm really clueless on how to use the editor - especially the advanced rules. Any help is greatly appreciated! : )

Sorry it is either I don't know about that as well or you misintercepted my explanation 

20 hours ago, anitamui said:

Sorry it is either I don't know about that as well or you misintercepted my explanation 

I can try to show the problem to you:

Data from a save file with the database:

image.thumb.png.66089c6f74550a051b2accbbaeec9739.png

Chelsea finished in 3rd place in 2021/22, but with the database they participate in Europa League rather than the Champions League:

image.png.03586a5bf9ab232b2d393d57ae9bca96.png

Are you able to solve the problem?

Thank you so much for your help and the database!

Per

image.png

10 分钟前, PerS说:

I can try to show the problem to you:

Data from a save file with the database:

image.thumb.png.66089c6f74550a051b2accbbaeec9739.png

Chelsea finished in 3rd place in 2021/22, but with the database they participate in Europa League rather than the Champions League:

image.png.03586a5bf9ab232b2d393d57ae9bca96.png

Are you able to solve the problem?

Thank you so much for your help and the database!

Per

image.png

ask SI, it is their bug