Tactical choice based on Expectation

I just wanted to ask what tactical choices you would make based on the expectations placed on your club. 

Anything goes. 

For example, if you were a top club expected to win the league and you wanted to score a lot of goals, what tactics would you think would be best suited for that ?

Or maybe if you were asked to play a possession style of football ? etc etc 

@Rashidi

15 minutes ago, DownTheFrank said:

I just wanted to ask what tactical choices you would make based on the expectations placed on your club. 

Anything goes. 

For example, if you were a top club expected to win the league and you wanted to score a lot of goals, what tactics would you think would be best suited for that ?

Or maybe if you were asked to play a possession style of football ? etc etc 

@Rashidi

Depends on the club you've picked, the best suited tactic will depend on the players your club has.

Edited by Cloud9

Thanks for the replies. 

What i mean is, what tactical choices do you make on a macro basis based on how you want to play. 

For eg. I watched a @rashidi video recently where he chose a 5-2-3 wingback formation for a team battling relegation instead of a 4-3-3 dm wide formation. Which i found very insightful because i always thought the 433dm was very defensive but it turns out it wasn't defensively solid enough for the task at hand. 

So what i mean is, i expected answers to my posts in the line of 

- i play a 4-4-2 because my tear has great wide players and 2 fast strikers and i'm expected to play direct and finish midtable etc etc