[FM23]Brazilian League Update( Brasil Update)

• adriano roberto changed the title to [FM23]Brazilian League Update( Brasil Update)
6 horas atrás, Failproof disse:

For some reason when i start a new game competition stage name for quarter final is quartas-de-final 

I always change the name of some rounds to Brazilian Portuguese. It doesn't affect anything, just the name. But if that is a problem I can make a separate file without the rounds name changes

Updated with new state and cups competition formats and others:

✔Brasileirão with the new rule of 7 foreigners;
✔Updated the format of the second division of São Paulo with its real groups and player registration rules;

✔New format of Cearense Second Division;
✔Patrocinense replaces Caldense in Série D;

Big fan of this file for years! Would it be possible to have a version without the seletiva serie D leagues and with teams qualifying for serie D via state championships? 

Edited by kandersson

Em 28/02/2023 em 17:35, dino88 disse:

Hello, is there no reserve league in Brazil? 

Sao Paulo reserve team for example have no league they play in

In Brazil, for reserves there is only the Brasileirão under-23. 

But from that year on, this competition will no longer exist, due to the disinterest of the main clubs in Brazil. I decided at least in this version of FM to keep the competition.

Edited by adriano roberto

Em 01/03/2023 em 10:10, kandersson disse:

Big fan of this file for years! Would it be possible to have a version without the seletiva serie D leagues and with teams qualifying for serie D via state championships? 

Not for the time being. Maybe in another moment I'll do that. I like this format because it gives smaller clubs the opportunity to have a calendar throughout the year and not just in the first half

6 hours ago, adriano roberto said:

In Brazil, for reserves there is only the Brasileirão under-23. 

But from that year on, this competition will no longer exist, due to the disinterest of the main clubs in Brazil. I decided at least in this version of FM to keep the competition.

OK,thank you. what do reserve players do all year? lol

hi mate, this file is so good. im so glad i can play brasileirao using this but bro the fact that the league starts one month after it actually should absolutely kills me. a game every 2-3 days has my players crying. loool

image.png.cad9b68b0d003d7d0989cafe2f8f1510.png

• 2 weeks later...
Em 20/04/2023 em 12:32, dino88 disse:

OI@adriano roberto o que acontecerá com os empréstimos da Ucrânia e da Rússia cujos contratos expiram em junho? Eles vão ficar ou sair - foi confirmado?

I don't know about that, but in the game, at the end of the loan they go back to their original clubs, unless the other club decides to buy it.

Em 20/04/2023 em 16:38, dino88 disse:

Além disso, é possível fixar os horários em que os jogos são definidos e não todos jogados ao mesmo tempo? 

image.png.fd04678f15cc524152b767203b69c976.png

And about this, I did not understand. In Brazil, depending on the competition, there are 3 to 4 meetings per round. This will also depend on the matches chosen for television. And normally always the last round, maybe the penultimate one too, will be played at the same time.

New update:

New format of the Campeonato Carioca Série C;

Copa Paulista with its participants defined;

New format for several under-20 state teams, such as Paranaense, Goiano and Capixaba;

Removed the U-23 Brasileirão, as well as the U-20 Super Cup, U-20 Northeast Cup and U-20 North Cup;

Big news: The structure of the clubs is now as in reality: Main team- U-20- U-18 (Equivalent to U-17).

Em 06/05/2023 em 13:52, themodelcitizen disse:

Looks good, are the dates and formats accurate to real life? And is there a version without the stage name changes to Portuguese? Cheers

The version without changes in the names of the stages is already available.

Em 14/05/2023 em 13:37, _DarrenMarshall disse:

I dont know why i have fake teams names in the Serie C. The names are just three letters like: AAA MTB ecc.

There is a licensing of the game with Brazil. To adjust this you need to remove some licensing files

A number of posts irrelevant to this thread have been removed. Any further posts within this thread about that removal, which are also irrelevant to this thread will also be removed.