HOW CAN I MAKE EUROPE CONTINENTAL COMPETITION COUNTRIES MORE THAN 55 COUNTRIES?

fresca

14 hours ago, fresca said:

Oh, Is it fixed? Can't change in editor? So dissapoint...

Qualifying places have never been editable.

The current UCL format used to automatically account for extra nations (not sure if there was a limit or not, I've never added more than 1 myself), but the new 2024 format is fixed at 54 maximum.

16 hours ago, rusty217 said:

Qualifying places have never been editable.

The current UCL format used to automatically account for extra nations (not sure if there was a limit or not, I've never added more than 1 myself), but the new 2024 format is fixed at 54 maximum.

Then, if we send Kazakhstan and Israel to Asia at the same time, and add two European countries to it, both Kazakhstan and Israel will qualify for the World Cup to Asian, and those two European countries will also qualify for the World Cup to Europe?

6 hours ago, fresca said:

Then, if we send Kazakhstan and Israel to Asia at the same time, and add two European countries to it, both Kazakhstan and Israel will qualify for the World Cup to Asian, and those two European countries will also qualify for the World Cup to Europe?

Yes. Although you would need to manually edit the Nations League, and possible Euro Quals too.

If you're talking about international competitions, they can be edited to feature more teams. I thought you were talking about club continental competitions which would require a lot more work (and lose some functionality). Internationals aren't as bad.

29 minutes ago, rusty217 said:

Yes. Although you would need to manually edit the Nations League, and possible Euro Quals too.

If you're talking about international competitions, they can be edited to feature more teams. I thought you were talking about club continental competitions which would require a lot more work (and lose some functionality). Internationals aren't as bad.

Okay. I have one more question, and I used the file above to let 55 European countries participate in the Nations League and the World Cup. But the Euro can't participate. Please tell me what is the problem with this file. Is it possible to fix it by adding an international competition (Euro Preliminary) to the advanced rules like this file? It doesn't seem to be possible to fix it using national rules like the Champions League, is there any other way?

TEST UEFA 2.fmf

Edited by fresca

11 hours ago, rusty217 said:

I was going to do 55 countries, but I gave up. I think it's right to do it in 54 countries.