fixture rules not saving?

\'Appy \'Ammer

Has anyone else had this issue where after saving the fixture rules, that they actually disappear? They disappear on a Club World Cuptournament that I have created from scratch. Also similarly, when I edit the tournament (Club World Championship, Unique ID 121092), the fixture rules (Squad selection rules) don't work despite the amendments being visible in the Fixture Rules section of the editor, but not visible in the rules section in the game. I am quite puzzled and wonder if it is a bug?

Yes it was an fm22 bug. And I tried to put them into the competition as well but then I cannot activate the options under fixture rules. They stay greyed out and clicking the clear box in the top right hand corner doesn't do anything. The tick won't appear. 

Edited by \'Appy \'Ammer

Incidentally I was also trying to make the club world championship extinct but after saving in the editor before testing it was unticking the extinct box to make the competition active again. Something going on when I save a file in the editor. I don't know what's going on, as twice during editing and saving the editor changed the unique ID of my created competition thus rendering it useless as the game couldn't read it as ID was wrong. I have to save files extremely frequently otherwise all the work would be wasted. All this only happened to me last night.

Edited by \'Appy \'Ammer

7 minutes ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

Yes it was an fm22 bug. And I tried to put them into the competition as well but then I cannot activate the options under fixture rules. They stay greyed out and clicking the clear box in the top right hand corner doesn't do anything. The tick won't appear. 

Can you paste another competition's fixture rules in there? Sometimes it's weird with being unable to switch from fixture rules or dates sometimes but there might be a workaround.

Is this related to the issue from previous versions where the game has default fixture rules for some competitions that we can't touch? Like, there's already a fixture rules 0 hidden somewhere, and maybe more. Sometimes your new "fixture rules 0" is actually like "fixture rules 5" in-game

il y a 13 minutes, \'Appy \'Ammer a dit :

Incidentally I was also trying to make the club world championship extinct but after saving in the editor before testing it was unticking the extinct box to make the competition active again. Something going on when I save a file in the editor. I don't know what's going on, as twice during editing and saving the editor changed the unique ID of my created competition thus rendering it useless as the game couldn't read it as ID was wrong. I have to save files extremely frequently otherwise all the work would be wasted. All this only happened to me last night.

This happened to me last year under the Continental Rules where I had built a pro/rel. regional system. All the IDs changed... I would have had to start all over again from scratch :seagull:

I don't know but this is what 10 months of work looked like.
I had also used extinct competitions which were themselves removed from the DB.

image.png.0bd522371b07241e209e7eed44d4c536.png

At first the IDs were changing and breaking the whole system, so I tried extinct competitions which themselves disappeared after an update.

image.png.3ccfd449ee1371fc00b7435c952156a9.png

Edit: Sorry if this is off topic  you can delete this post if you mind.

Edited by Samuel77

11 minutes ago, Samuel77 said:

I don't know but this is what 10 months of work looked like.
I had also used extinct competitions which were themselves removed from the DB.

image.png.0bd522371b07241e209e7eed44d4c536.png

That might lead to a new keyboard having to be ordered if I'd lost 10 months of work. At least I'd only lost an hour or so.

3 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

The extinct thing might have to do with other hard-coded competitions having them as a dependency? I have noticed that before but just figured it was a failed change

Yeah I managed to get the extinct tick to stick, but the competition still ran in testing! (The 'Yes' refers to 'Is Extinct?')

old fcwc extinct.png

old fcwc played anyway.png

Edited by \'Appy \'Ammer