[FM23] - French football thread

karanhsingh

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2023-24 Season - Bordeaux

A brilliant first season back in the top flight. We moved into second place after the 18th game-week, and never dropped a spot from then onwards.

2324League.png.1ca1d74f24a912eda3e3beb30537f446.png

Just like last year in Ligue 2, Josh Maja led the league in goalscoring. He always looked likely to score a hatful for us, but I was expecting more resistance from the PSG forwards.

He somehow got pipped to the African Player of the Year Award by Andy Delort who bagged 19 goals for 13th placed Nantes, but unlike Maja he did play a few games for Algeria. Somehow the Nigeria manager hasn't called up our main man once despite him leading the scoring charts all season.

MajaTopScorer.png.3d7f6a23636b2959ac1ace176837c5b7.png

And as good as our league campaign was, I certainly wasn't expecting to win any silverware this season.

FrenchCupWin.png.4dff8ef22d1e05f3e9c9aa253b94234f.png

The path opened up nicely thanks to this glorious result early on in the tournament...

ParisFCknockoutPSG.png.74a8d6032a5af2d12ee3b60406892abd.png

Our run wasn't the toughest, but we made quite hard work of it at times, only looking fully convincing in the semi-final against the Monaco team I declined to manage this season.

CupResults.png.cb3b0b96ba0b716e075ab1f91d0d73ed.png

They ultimately opted to appoint Marcelino, which didn't go so well.

Marcelinosacked.png.6ba997daf9ac4b55d547966b9eb2fddf.png

Sacked with a month to go before the end of the season with the club sat outside the European places. His replacement Ange Postecoglou didn't have time to undo the mess he made as you'll see in the table at the top. 10th place was certainly not what they hoped for.

I made a fun signing on a free transfer in January, and he was willing to join for peanuts as long as we funded a coaching course for him.

Ibrahimovic.png.145186c906fabc683a404e4830fb89cd.png

He was totally immobile and only made one substitute appearance before retiring, but completed his coaching course and will be staying at the club, as shown above. Mbark Boussoufa also retired this summer, and after his invaluable contribution to our promotion season, it seemed rude not to extend his stay working with the Under 19s.

A much more useful January acquisition was taking over the loan of Liverpool's Sepp van den Berg who swapped Burnley for Bordeaux. His £3.4m option to buy is definitely on the cards this summer, along with Timothée Pembélé who will cost £3.5m. I'm expecting our second-placed finish and Champions League qualification should give us enough budget to stump up for these two players key to both last season and our long term plans.

Screenshot2023-06-08at20_16_16.png.7569db59511a601ccdb52fb1ee952cd6.png

My favourite match of the season was the one I was dreading. I put off playing the game for two real life days fearing a thrashing would ruin our morale and form with a cup final looming.

PSG0-4FCGB.png.7426a49f7f727c8d12c47d3f16f00d13.png

It's definitely proving to be my favourite save of FM23 so far, and it'll take a long time to overthrow PSG as the dominant force in France, but things couldn't be going much better so far.

2324 Best Eleven.png

Alberth Elis didn't deliver what I was hoping for after returning from his excellent loan at Brest last season, so I sold him to Crystal Palace in January. Club captain Fransergio sadly suffered a career-ending injury after fifteen games this season, but the veteran Brazilian is yet another former star working with our youngsters. 

Edited by GylfiAsCharged

Bit of a nightmare start to the summer transfer window, with key midfielders Branco van den Boomen and Darius Olaru demanding new and frankly ridiculous contracts that the club can't afford, and the board barely giving me a proper transfer budget despite finishing second and qualifying for the Champions League. 

Branco's replacement has already arrived on a free transfer, as I had agreed a pre-contract deal with Ethan Ampadu of Chelsea with the intention of playing him at centre-back, but he looks like an excellent ball winner in central midfield. Turning Sepp van den Berg's loan deal permanent means we are adequately covered in defence. Ander Guevara also comes in on a free transfer from Real Sociedad to add depth to the centre of midfield, and to replace Olaru in the Shadow Striker role we'll be demanding more from Facundo Farías who couldn't really get going after joining in January.

2hlw8kh.png

It's been a long time since I had a long-term save in France. And Lyon looks like a very attractive variant to return back to this beautiful country. Ater the bright 2000s the club is permanently in the shadow of PSG and last season the Lyon finished in 8th place. Les Gones has never fallen so low in recent history. But with its famous youth system, decent finances (the club is still under the Aulas ownership as I start with default DB), large fan base I think I have all instruments to return the club to the deserved leading positions even in PSG era.

So my objectives for this save are very simple (or not):

- To become the most successful club in French history (currently PSG - 10 trophies, Lyon - 7);

- Win Champions League;

- Just have fun.

Youth development, entertaining football, pragmatic financial approach? Yes, of course)

The Squad

Unbalanced, not the greatest quality of bench (defense is the main concern). But on the other hand, we have Lopes in the net, Caqueret and Tolisso in the midfield, Lacazette, Dembele, Tete in attack. And of course, young talents: Gusto, Barcola, Cherki, Lukeba are already in the first team and some boys like Da Silva, Mvouama, Felix - on the way to it.

Projected First XI before the start of pre-season looks like:

--------------------------Dembele--------------------

Lacazette-------------------------------------Tete--

--------------------Tolisso------Aouar---------------

-------------------------Caqueret---------------------

Tagliafico-----Lukeba-----Boateng-----Gusto

---------------------------Lopes------------------------

Edited by Vladis

On 13/06/2023 at 15:38, Vladis said:

2hlw8kh.png

It's been a long time since I had a long-term save in France. And Lyon looks like a very attractive variant to return back to this beautiful country. Ater the bright 2000s the club is permanently in the shadow of PSG and last season the Lyon finished in 8th place. Les Gones has never fallen so low in recent history. But with its famous youth system, decent finances (the club is still under the Aulas ownership as I start with default DB), large fan base I think I have all instruments to return the club to the deserved leading positions even in PSG era.

So my objectives for this save are very simple (or not):

- To become the most successful club in French history (currently PSG - 10 trophies, Lyon - 7);

- Win Champions League;

- Just have fun.

Youth development, entertaining football, pragmatic financial approach? Yes, of course)

The Squad

Unbalanced, not the greatest quality of bench (defense is the main concern). But on the other hand, we have Lopes in the net, Caqueret and Tolisso in the midfield, Lacazette, Dembele, Tete in attack. And of course, young talents: Gusto, Barcola, Cherki, Lukeba are already in the first team and some boys like Da Silva, Mvouama, Felix - on the way to it.

Projected First XI before the start of pre-season looks like:

--------------------------Dembele--------------------

Lacazette-------------------------------------Tete--

--------------------Tolisso------Aouar---------------

-------------------------Caqueret---------------------

Tagliafico-----Lukeba-----Boateng-----Gusto

---------------------------Lopes------------------------

Good luck and enjoy the save, they look like a great team to play as.

Cherki has been fantastic in my game, they use him as the AM in a narrow 4-1-2-1-2 ahead of the same three-man midfield you set out and he always seems to score against me. 

Florent Sanchez has developed nicely after a couple of seasons too, so be sure not to overlook him!

I feel like PSG's dominance puts people off the league, but having a front row seat to whenever they slip up (big, small, or ideally at your own team's hands) is really satisfying.

17 hours ago, GylfiAsCharged said:

Good luck and enjoy the save, they look like a great team to play as.

Cherki has been fantastic in my game, they use him as the AM in a narrow 4-1-2-1-2 ahead of the same three-man midfield you set out and he always seems to score against me. 

Florent Sanchez has developed nicely after a couple of seasons too, so be sure not to overlook him!

I feel like PSG's dominance puts people off the league, but having a front row seat to whenever they slip up (big, small, or ideally at your own team's hands) is really satisfying.

Thanks! Cherki looks a little bit green as for now, but his potential is enormous. The same is for Florent. I hope they could realize their potential here.

LKzJbxo.png

SEASON 2022 - 2023

rJEMfy8.png

FULL TABLE | FIXTURES

---

TOP GOALSCORER - MOUSSA DEMBELE 33

MOST ASSISTS - TETÊ 20

MOST POM - MOUSSA DEMBELE 8

TRANSFERS | PLAYERS STATS |BEST XI

---

LYON 2 | LYON U19 | YOUTH INTAKE

---

I`m happy with this season. A second place in the competition with PSG is like a victory. But of course, we should be ambitious and strive next season at least to put more serious pressure on Les Parisiens. At the beginning of the season we still lacked chemistry, there were problems with positional defense, but then our game stabilized and we were able to firmly establish ourselves in the top 3 until the end of the season. Nice and Monaco were our main competitors, but we were more consistent on the distance. 

Edited by Vladis

• 2 weeks later...

Im currently 10 years into my Lens save, the longest Ive gone with any save on the last few versions of FM. PSG are still like a cheat code but Ive won the title a few times and the French Cup a couple of times. You cant afford any mistakes in this league. In my current season, we have both lost 2 games, one of theirs was against me. Ive just had far too many draws. Im still no closer to winning the Champions League and Ive just been knocked out of the Quarter Finals by Man City. Ive got an upcoming away game at PSG and then a semi final against them in the Cup straight after. Im currently 9 points behind them with 4 games to go so its going to take a miracle to win the league this time.

Ive got no fears of ever being sacked as im classed as a legend of the team now, ive survived a takeover and we now have a 52,000 seater stadium. My transfer budget is no more than £15 million every season so to even remain in contention with PSG is an achievement. Ive got numerous players that I signed as 19/20 year olds who have now developed into top quality 1st team players but the usual suspects are now sniffing around them. I feel like this current season has been disappointing so I may need to sell one of the youngsters to fund a bit of a rebuild. 

When I sold Roony Bardghji to Newcastle for around £90 million I picked up an ideal replacement from Copenhagen, a regen called Hjulmand, he has been incredible for me but Bayern, Chelsea and Liverpool are sniffing around. His value is £160 million so Ill see what the upcoming transfer window brings. I do have thoughts of moving clubs too, to a team with a better chance of winning the Champions League.

I'm also managing RC Lens and currently in the middle of 6th season. We've eventually managed to win Ligue 1 at the end of season 5 and going head to head with PSG this season

image.thumb.png.f431bd121ceac2ffa9addb7fc93977af.png

image.thumb.png.11a0c6f90e2f17aee862c6b9c2d296da.png

single quarter / semi final in CL so far but no final as of yet, hoping to win this year as we're playing some great football

image.png.1c4632cdfedabe11e01bc8c9b24b4aca.png

I have been using the below formation since the beginning but slightly adjusting it season by season

image.thumb.png.8bfd9d47e5f905f26e53d920cb298cb7.png

I try to keep things tight when it comes to wage budget which creates great atmoshpere and cohesion. Also much easier to receive good offers for players as i like buy-sell business.

image.png.c1dd2495fcf81f2e1f8691f637c17a92.png

Club will soon start building new stadium almost 55K capacity, it's currently pending on planning permission, i really want this to be built asap as i'm still enjoying the save

image.png.da540c19cbb27e22a4b4d8c83ac97a2f.png

Some great profits we made,

image.thumb.png.f61d5e376d5726cd4d14fe6c7d44d221.png

image.thumb.png.29c7b605296a1c25fd3c8048a9df2c36.png

image.thumb.png.1502c9d454485af2857f35e7da7a7cf7.png

image.thumb.png.a6a646d7411b91937215b44e44a5b0c1.png

Season 1 youth intake was decent but later on quite disappointing. Only two players made into first team so far, both came in first season

image.thumb.png.0bc5e74afaa4029e6fe9d89bbaae1fe8.png

image.thumb.png.5693012250b746f33c61fefffe90f6c5.png

Best player : Arda Guler who joined us second season only for EUR 10M and developed really really well, big joy to watch him

image.thumb.png.b62a6dd8ef9f5ab50492f84ddaead6f8.png

3 saat önce, BadAss88 said:

Interesting tactic, did you use any PI's or OI's?

OI's depend on opponents but have few PI's,

DRC/DLC : defaults + Dribble more

WBR/WBL : defaults + Dribble more, Shoot less often + Mark tighter 

DMCR : defaults + More direct passes

DMCL : dribble more + shoot less often

AMCL : roam from position + take more risks

I mostly use my striker as Pressing forward but switching to CF/DLF/F9 when we can't create much or can't keep the ball

AHZT7z4.png

SEASON 2023 - 2024

2DMI1eH.png

FULL TABLE | FIXTURES

---

TOP GOALSCORER - MOUSSA DEMBELE 20

MOST ASSISTS - TETÊ 15

MOST POM - SAMUEL LINO 8

TRANSFERS | PLAYERS STATS

---

---

Absolutely fantastic season with plenty of drama and positive emotions! Key moments:

- Ligue 1 Final Day

We have the same number of points with PSG, but the goal difference is much better for Parisians, so we only need a win and defeat or draw of PSG. We face outsider Amiens at home and they face outsider Angers also at home. Who would ever predict that PSG will not win in this match but they didn`t! Luckily there were not problems in our match and comfortable win brought us so long-awaited title. One of the most dramatic final days in my experience.

VH904eg.png

- The First European trophy in Lyon history

We started our European campaign in Champions League. Group was really tough but after the final leg unique situation had happened - all teams ended with the same 9 points. Only GD didn`t allowed us to qualify for play-off. In Europa League after the easy first round walk we faced Chelsea and surprisingly won all two legs with 6-2 score. Then was Lazio.  0-1 in first leg and 0-2 after the first time in the second game. But then everything has changed 180 degree. 3 goals in second 45 minutes, extra time without goals and memorable penalty shootout. Why memorable? Litle later. Semi-final draw was kind for us. Hoffenheim didn`t surprise us at all. The final was great. Both teams showed class but probably our play was more complete and organized. We have couped with their world-class flanks and it was key factor for the victory I think.

SJKWb6N.png

- Long-term Injuries in early April of all two senior team goalkeepers Lopes and Gollini. And debut of 1.5 star Patouillet.

Sometimes it happens but I was furious when right before all key matches of the season we`ve left without goalkeepers. And we had no choice but to move to the first team 20 years old Patouillet who previously didn`t play even 1 game at the top level. And honestly he doesn`t look like talented youngster.  And or my God! He not only didn`t spoiled overall picture but became real hero: bringing a victory in penalty shootout against Lazio; saved penalty kick in first leg with Hoffenheim in the last seconds of the match; some crucial saves in Final match with Milan. He exactly knows what he will tell his children after retirement. Probably it was his first and his last experience at the first team but it was unforgettable. 

Aa8yTMG.png

• 3 weeks later...

v30SpsS.png

SEASON 2024 - 2025

JsXiEyR.png

FULL TABLE | FIXTURES

---

TOP GOALSCORER - MOUSSA DEMBELE 21

MOST ASSISTS - WILSON ISIDOR 15

MOST POM - ROMAIN FAVRE/DION DRENA BELJO/TETÊ 5

---

Congrats to our U19 - they won UEFA Youth League :applause:

---

After huge success in last season the pressure on us was significantly increased - everyone expected trophies again, but we managed to grab just one - UEFA Super Cup. In all other competitions we became runners-up which is not bad too.  Probably my tactical experiments slightly ruined team cohesion and stability on the pitch and only near to the end of the season we managed to beat Marseille in the race for second place, PSG was out of reach of course. In CL we were lucky with the draw in knockouts, having Celtic and Leipzig on the way to quarter final where were beaten by Villareal. In Coup de France we had super dramatic final, leading 3-1 at extra time and conceding twice in last five minutes and then lost by penalties.

In this season we made some really good investments to the squad: Khephren Thuram (Rennes), Matheus Martins (Fluminense), Dion Drena Beljo (Osijek). In January we got a solid offer for 3rd choice CD Diomande who joined Borussia D. Replacement was found in Toulouse - Anthony Rouault. A little bit overpaid but he is one of the best CD on the French market. 

Best XI of the season 2023-2024 looks like this:

---------------------------50.png?lm=1520611569Dembele-------------------------

50.png?lm=1520611569Isidor------------------------------------------------26.png?lm=1520611569Tete

------------------50.png?lm=1520611569Tolisso------50.png?lm=1520611569Thuram----------------

----------------------------50.png?lm=1520611569Aouar----------------------------

9.png?lm=1520611569Tagliafico--50.png?lm=1520611569Lukeba--50.png?lm=1520611569Diakhaby--50.png?lm=1520611569Gusto

----------------------------136.png?lm=1520611569Lopes----------------------------

• 3 weeks later...

KXhyHZT.png

SEASON 2025 - 2026

PovPUZy.png

FULL TABLE | FIXTURES

---

TOP GOALSCORER - MOUSSA DEMBELE 23

MOST ASSISTS - ROMAIN FAIVRE 15

MOST POM - MOUSSA DEMBELE 7

---

U19 won UEFA Youth League second time in a row :applause:

---

A great season ended with a league win and the main European trophy. Only the Coup de France is still out of reach for us. 

Best XI of the season 2025-2026 looks like this:

50.png?lm=1520611569Isidor------------------------------------------------50.png?lm=1520611569Faivre

------------------50.png?lm=1520611569Tolisso------50.png?lm=1520611569Thuram----------------

----------------------------50.png?lm=1520611569Caqueret----------------------------

122.png?lm=1520611569Bakker--50.png?lm=1520611569Lukeba--50.png?lm=1520611569Rouault--50.png?lm=1520611569Gusto

----------------------------50.png?lm=1520611569Meslier----------------------------

On 21/08/2023 at 21:18, BadAss88 said:

Great career! I'm tempted to also start a career with Olympique Lyon..

What tactic are you using?

OL is really good choice. You will always have a competition for the title because of PSG. At the same time it`s not too hard to have CL fixtures every season and the league is not overloaded with matches - from the second season Ligue 1 has 18 teams. Plus great history and not too many trophies at the same time. 

I`m using pretty simple 4-3-3 with compact mid-block and focus on mix of possession and quick counter-attacks. But I`m think key factors in our recent success are team cohesion and good players (though we don`t have world stars).

KxOz8dj.png

Next season I want to try more adventurous roles instead of supporting fullbacks like FB(A) on the left and IWB(S) on the right. 

On 22/08/2023 at 14:36, Vladis said:

OL is really good choice. You will always have a competition for the title because of PSG. At the same time it`s not too hard to have CL fixtures every season and the league is not overloaded with matches - from the second season Ligue 1 has 18 teams. Plus great history and not too many trophies at the same time. 

I`m using pretty simple 4-3-3 with compact mid-block and focus on mix of possession and quick counter-attacks. But I`m think key factors in our recent success are team cohesion and good players (though we don`t have world stars).

KxOz8dj.png

Next season I want to try more adventurous roles instead of supporting fullbacks like FB(A) on the left and IWB(S) on the right. 

You using any Player Instructions?

16 hours ago, TheMartello said:

You using any Player Instructions?

left fullback - get further forward

BPD - dribble more

boths center backs - close down less

right fullback - sit narrower

IW - stay wider

CM (A) - dribble more

• 2 weeks later...

PTZ6IKi.png

SEASON 2026 - 2027

SbFanyk.png

FULL TABLE | FIXTURES

---

TOP GOALSCORER - MOUSSA DEMBELE 22

MOST ASSISTS - TETE 11

MOST POM - TETE 7

---

---

After very successfull 25-26 season we took a slight step back, hopefully - only for next big one. We still alternate titles with PSG which squad becomes only stronger with big transfers in. In CL we were smashed by Bayern and surprisingly quick were knocked out in Coup de France by Saint-Etienne.

Not so many changes in the squad. We have returned to the club Amine Gouiri after not the best trip to England. Also signed experienced Terrier and ex-Lens and Crystal Palace Doucoure. First full season in first team spent our golden youth intake 2023 graduates Bruno Henriques (one of the best talents in the world currently) and Joris Gaudefroy.

Best XI of the season 2026-2027 looks like this:

50.png?lm=1520611569Isidor------------------------------------------------26.png?lm=1520611569 Tete

------------------19.png?lm=1520611569Vranckx------50.png?lm=1520611569Thuram----------------

----------------------------50.png?lm=1520611569Caqueret----------------------------

122.png?lm=1520611569Bakker--50.png?lm=1520611569Lukeba--50.png?lm=1520611569Rouault--50.png?lm=1520611569Gusto

----------------------------50.png?lm=1520611569Meslier----------------------------

Edited by Vladis

• 2 weeks later...

OaWETkN.png

5 YEARS OVERVIEW 

ZZObXRt.png

COMPETITIONS REVIEW 

LIGUE 1

cGyHVSt.png

We're continuing to alternate wins with PSG and so far we've only moved further away from one of the goals of save - to become the most titled club in France.

COUP DE FRANCE

mDJCv8x.png

Two finals but still no wins.

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

1W4ycrb.png

25/26 was probably the best season in club history and final against Real was a triumph peak. 

UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE

JCgI1q8.png

And this was the first European trophy for Lyon. Absolutely great final against Milan.

UEFA SUPER CUP

wc11dOZ.png

Two cups - two wins.

RECORDS AND SQUAD REVIEW

MOST MATCHES PLAYED (SINCE 2022)

1. ROMAIN FAIVRE - 206

2. MOUSSA DEMBELE - 201

3. TETE - 201

4. MITCHELL BAKKER - 193

5. CORENTIN TOLISSO - 188

MOST GOALS (SINCE 2022)

1. MOUSSA DEMBELE - 119

2. TETE - 54

3. WILSON ISIDOR - 52

4. ROMAIN FAIVRE - 43

5. HOUSSEM AOUAR - 26

TRANSFERS (TO THE 1ST OF JULY 2027)

2022-2023 | 2023-2024 | 2024-2025 | 2025-2026| 2026-2027| 2027-2028 (in progress)

Highest Fee Paid & Received

rJKL4LR.png r6XsR1a.png

We are not big spenders and don`t want to be among them. All signings are carefully prepared, and main focus is on developing players, rather than changing the squad dramatically every season. 

"THE CLASS OF `23"

The first intake (and the last so far "golden generation") gave Lyon and possibly the entire football world four great talents at once. All of them to the start of 27/28 season are the members of our senior team.

26.png?lm=1520611569 BRUNO HENRIQUES 

Already 18 matches for the first team and debut in National team this summer. Number 7 in NXGN2027: top-50 wonderkids.

m74KnQu.png

50.png?lm=1520611569 ADAM ODJOUMA

Number 5 in NXGN2027: top-50 wonderkids. Last season was great for him at Sevilla on loan. He already has 6 matches for Lyon, but next season will be the first full in senior team.

Ia0Rm0i.png

50.png?lm=1520611569 JORIS GAUDEFROY

25 matches for Lyon already. Professional personality should help him to reach full potential.

ylWKgiN.png

50.png?lm=1520611569 ROMAIN CHAMBON

Developed really well last season on loan at Standard. Ideally suits our tactic and could become better than our star player on his position Tete. The only downside is mercenary personality which I`m going to try to improve via mentoring. 

McFcmmb.png

SENIOR TEAM ON THE 1ST OF JULY 2027

t0umWGP.png

Some facts about this squad:

- 10 home-grown players: Patouillet, Lukeba, Gusto, Henriques, Odjouma, Caqueret (C), Aouar, Gaudefroy, Gouiri, Chambon.

- 24.76 average age. Lowest in the league.

- 19 players with French passport (Tete and Doucoure are partly French). Other countries represented: Denmark (Kristiansen), Norway (Ryerson, Borset), Brazil (Henriques, Tete), Belgium (Vranckx), Mali (Doucoure), Croatia (Drena Beljo)

- Oldest player - Dembele (30 years and 11 months), youngest - Chambon (19 years and 7 months)

FINANCES  FACILITIES

DUvEgEw.png

9jzis9I.png

Edited by Vladis

• 2 weeks later...

AHGfjPU.png

SEASON 2027 - 2028

UuaxVPw.png

FULL TABLE | FIXTURES

---

TOP GOALSCORER - MOUSSA DEMBELE 17

MOST ASSISTS JORIS GAUDEFROY, AMINE GOUIRI 14

MOST POM - TETE 7

---

010xnTj.png

---

Everything is going according to plan - last season for PSG, this one brought us another title. And again a very frustrating defeat in the cup final on penalties, and again an early exit in the 1/4 finals of the Champions League. Anyway we are still in development phase, with no transfers this season we`ve focused on giving more playing time to our young academy stars Gaudefroy (excelent season), Henriques, Odjouma and Chambon

Best XI of the season 2027-2028 looks like this:

50.png?lm=1520611569Gouiri------------------------------------------------26.png?lm=1520611569Tete

------------------50.png?lm=1520611569Gaudefroy------50.png?lm=1520611569Thuram----------------

39.png?lm=1520611569Kristiansen--50.png?lm=1520611569Lukeba--26.png?lm=1520611569Henriques--125.png?lm=1520611569Ryerson

Edited by Vladis

On 06/10/2023 at 21:37, john1 said:

What a career you are currently having with Lyon @Vladis :cool:

Yes, probably one of the most enjoyable saves for recent years. I don`t know will I continue it in FM24 or try something else but It was a really good career so far.