Collapse Squad View (Panel)

Nas67

Hi,

I searched the forum for information but couldn't find it.

I would like to know the panel and the line to reduce the squad view on the team screen and on the tactical screen.

IMG_20230205_135806.thumb.png.b6ad8a788157e01e627e543a621eaf40.png

IMG_20230205_135840.thumb.png.74789b3f7b55f3154c6297c61980f415.png

I wish I could scale up and down.

I know one can reduce screen size in preferences (85%, 95%, 100%) but the writing size is too small. And I would like to be able to adjust directly in the panel.

Thanks in advance !

Team Squad.xml

Line 82 in default files. Edit the row height.

<widget class="tactic_player_list_table" id="pltb" database_table_type="1" customisation_context="play" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows, printable, store_sort_state, drag_rows, drop_on_rows, show_bullets, select_rows, select_multiple, show_insert_column_popup,keyboard" column_mode="resize_columns, move_columns, custom_views" popup_menu_class="popup_button_table_header" row_height="20"  navigation_container="true" default_focus="true">

It'll be exactly the same in team squad tactics panel.xml, although a different line. Search for it easily by using the same id, just needs a bit of common sense to find. 

If you don't have these files extract the base files using the resource archiver. If all of this is alien to you, you'll need to do some homework by reading the skinning guides.